PDA

View Full Version : the one to be proud of

piranha wiper
1st July 2004, 08:09 PM
which would you be proud to say im good at that and people would say 'hey lads (or lasses) he/she is really good at that wipeout, with that craft!'

G'Kyl
1st July 2004, 08:15 PM
Wasting time. ;)

Apart from that it's writing. This is something I really can do.

piranha wiper
1st July 2004, 08:16 PM
no, i mean an actual wipeout not wat every bodys good at :lol:

G'Kyl
1st July 2004, 08:27 PM
Oh, sorry. I was thinking about what it was you meant and then had a look at the forum you posted in...
Well, then I suppose I feel somewhat good about being able to move the Qirex fast in the higher classes. But I know that this is partly because few people fly this craft in the first place. ;)

Mickygor
1st July 2004, 09:06 PM
I've had loads of comments like "Whoah you never crash!" that makes me feel proud :lol:

piranha wiper
1st July 2004, 09:11 PM
yeah thats always nice to hear, and 'you never miss with those rockets/plasma bolt'
or anything thats a dumb fire weapon

Mickygor
1st July 2004, 09:16 PM
lol my cam's refresh rate is a little too slow (I'm a 56ker) for people to notice THAT, but they notice I am never near enough the edges to constitute a crash xD

Shem
1st July 2004, 10:00 PM
The thing I'm most proud of.....
Say whatever you want, but : when the race is about to begin, the crowd goes wild and the camera circles over my AG machine. I feel proud at that moment. Then I think - "Now's the time to sort it out you f**kers" :evil:

Bob Todd
2nd July 2004, 08:10 AM
I've been told I'm 'too good' at Talon's Reach - I can get gold without even trying.

Then again, that's not very hard... :oops:

piranha wiper
2nd July 2004, 09:15 AM
when people say stuff about being able to win when there are no weapons on my ship and every bodys hitting me for target practice and nearly die but end up nicley flying into the cockpit and getting my health back, thats cool :)

yuusen
2nd July 2004, 04:34 PM

wip3out.

i used to play it with some friends during afterparties in which we'd play "next person plays the winner" (you all know it, its the bread and butter of group gaming). i would always be the one who'd play and play until someone cheekily snipes me with a plasma bolt.

being the, then, king of party games made me feel proud.

¥