PDA

View Full Version : The (anti)Bush Game

science
25th June 2004, 11:23 PM
!!!!WARNING!!!!
Vulgar and Offensive content lies ahead!!!!
With that said, this game is entertaining in a number of ways. It's really pretty easy to get through and its main purpose is to convey anti-Bush propaganda, but some of the statistics that you run across are pretty shocking. Worth a play if you need any(more) reasons to vote Kerry. Worth a play for a good laugh. Here you go, and you have been warned:
http://www.emogame.com/bushgame.html

infoxicated
26th June 2004, 12:46 PM
I got pretty far into it - about half an hour when I played it a couple of weeks back.

But then I died and I was pissed off because I wanted to read more, yet the gameplaying mechanic just meant that I'd have to struggle through all the levels again to read on.

Interesting way of conveying an important message, but I'd have liked an option to just skip through the game part and read the goddamn info on Dubbya's Dirty Deeds.

zargz
26th June 2004, 01:17 PM
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o cool stuff, science!

infox i died too there but all i did was press the continue button! 8)

infoxicated
26th June 2004, 03:25 PM
I was at work at the time and lunch hour was over, so I couldn't continue.

Might try it again at some point, but I'd rather just have the information than play the game. The ambient sort of music that was in the info screens was really nice! :D

Piranha Advancements
26th June 2004, 04:21 PM
I see Voltron in a new light.But damn,this site is cool.

Shem
26th June 2004, 11:49 PM
It was a pure pleasure to shoot down that spoiled rat in a flying Benz. Funny how I identify with most of the characters I played...

science
27th June 2004, 04:03 PM
Most of the bosses only shoot straight down at the ground and jump from side to side, there really isn't that much avoidance involved. Just stand there and shoot and run to the other side of the screen occasionally. Be sure to use your special attack plenty, partially because it helps but mostly because they're hillarious (have you tried out Dean's "maniac scream" or Jesus's "passion" yet? ;))