PDA

View Full Version : something to do for a laugh

piranha wiper
3rd June 2004, 12:48 PM
right if you have a favourite team name or track then turn it into a definitial, what this is is an abreviation like the team 'ags' is anti gravity systems but with a little imagination it can be aircraft grany socks if you know what i mean you must say what the word is you are defining :D

G'Kyl
3rd June 2004, 01:12 PM
Fine, since I'm at work with nothing else to concern about... ;-) Does favourite craft count as well? If so, then what about:

QUIREX - Queer Understeering Induces Rough EXperience? (does anyone seriously need a definiton of what I mean by that? *g*)

Ben

piranha wiper
3rd June 2004, 01:14 PM
er yes craft accepted and i dont really want definition the first word really explains alot, and i am not trying to say any thing by that

xEik
3rd June 2004, 01:25 PM
Qirex has no U in it.

I thought people would have already noticed after 8-9 years ;)

piranha wiper
3rd June 2004, 01:27 PM
yeah but q is usually followed by a u, and this makes people think there should be a u in it and they make it sound like kwirex instead of kirex, ah stupid russians

G'Kyl
3rd June 2004, 02:35 PM
Oh my god, I have been flying Qirex for so long...
Guess I better think of something else then. Sorry.

piranha wiper
3rd June 2004, 02:38 PM
heres one for piranha and a warning about pies which isnt good coz i like pies

piranha

Pies Ingenuity Realy Are Not Healthy Atall

xEik
3rd June 2004, 02:38 PM
Nothing to be sorry about. I did the same mistake in the early days of the forum. :)

Besides, I don't think that Russian rules for writing were taken into account by the Brittish developpers when inventing the team name. ;)

G'Kyl
3rd June 2004, 02:45 PM
Thanks. Then let's say my Russian lessons helped me see a meaning noone else could see, yes? ;-)

yuusen
3rd June 2004, 05:50 PM

goteki

good old thrust engine kills inertia
-
wipeout

war, in practice, ends only under thrust (or trust)
-
assegai

ambitious symmetric ships scarcely ever gain an inch

¥

Lance
3rd June 2004, 06:03 PM
yuusen, you seem to have an obsession with the highlands

I Can Always Race Again Someday

yuusen
3rd June 2004, 06:13 PM

yeah i live there. hills surround me.
-
feisar

for everyone in social antigrav races

(this refers to those moments when you want to play wipeout with a group of friends that havent played before)

¥

piranha wiper
4th June 2004, 07:34 AM
wipeout

when ingenuity persues einstien over uplifting tracks