PDA

View Full Version : is it wrong

piranha wiper
11th May 2004, 06:59 PM
is it wrong to cheat on 2097 if i cant get passed the congratulations bit but i have done it fairly.

G'Kyl
11th May 2004, 07:42 PM
Do you mean your game locks up or something at the congrats-movie?

piranha wiper
25th May 2004, 06:27 PM
yeah it does and its not good so i cheated for the piranha team and the extra tracks

yuusen
25th May 2004, 07:14 PM

there is no right or wrong in utopia.

the end justifies the means.

never feed a blind man false fruit.

eat your greens.

bip. ;)

¥

Lance
25th May 2004, 07:49 PM
''bip''
uh.... does this have something to do with the Michelin Man?
hmm.. racing tires... ummm.... heeey, Wipeout ships don't have wheels. what was i thinking?
or maybe they do have them on landing gear......
that's iT!! i've left my landing gear down and thAt's why i can't catch Arnaud!
where is that switch on the control panel? er...

G'Kyl
25th May 2004, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I heard they forgot the "landing gear up" feature in any WO versions other than the French one. Also, that's why we crash and bottom out so often. *g*

piranha wiper: Have you played through Challenge II after cheating? Then I guess you can be considered clean. ;-)

Ben

Asayyeah
25th May 2004, 08:40 PM
.uh.... does this have something to do with the Michelin Man?.
:D What is sure the Michelin Man doesn't come from Le Havre :lol: although it's a french companie :wink:

piranha wiper
29th May 2004, 09:54 PM
yuusen, is that chinese proverbs ear have one, man who run infront of car get tired, man who run behind car get exhausted, hu. right when did the michelin man say bip and waht connecrion does bip have to this walking french marshmallow. yeah i did challenge one it broke i cheated for challange 2 it broke i cheated for all the tracks on all classes and piranha ship.

yeeeeaaaaah go piranha wooo :o (top speed face)

Lance
30th May 2004, 12:33 AM
i saw in an automobile magazine many years ago that the name of the Michelin Man is 'Bip'. possibly the writer was wrong. which would make me wrong by extension of the mistake if it's a mistake

piranha wiper
30th May 2004, 04:00 PM
er mm yeah i thought that too :-?

Asayyeah
30th May 2004, 04:46 PM
.i saw in an automobile magazine many years ago that the name of the Michelin Man is 'Bip'. possibly the writer was wrong. .
In France , we are calling him ' le bibendum Michelin ' which means the big & fat boy Michelin.

btw 1.15.4 (15.6 / 14.8 / 14.9 / 15.0 / 15.1) in phanthom SR :wink: ( 3 tenth better)

piranha wiper
30th May 2004, 07:41 PM
ha ha haaa big and fat boy, much respect old asayyeah

feed me yeah well i

Lance
30th May 2004, 08:25 PM
thank you, Arnaud, for clearing that up.

''btw''
lol. very smooth announcement. :)
fantastic times. congratulations.

Asayyeah
30th May 2004, 08:44 PM
Thx Lance, here's some news : 1 second better. :o :o :o .. ( cf your topic in 2097/xl forum)

piranha wiper
31st May 2004, 08:40 AM
what track are those times for?

Lance
31st May 2004, 05:45 PM
Talon's Reach in 2097

piranha wiper
31st May 2004, 06:18 PM
im not a very good 2097 wiper im more of a original and would talk more on it but there isnt much else, btw has any one thought of any more terminolgys

yuusen
2nd June 2004, 06:56 PM

sorry guys, i forgot i had posted that bip post.
it was a rather insuccessful attempt at emulating the noise possibly made by a wise old hermit when in private, and noone is looking. however, on reflection i think it was much more like the sound his cellphone makes when hes checking his stock'n'shares™ over GPRS. they have to make a living somehow.
-
semi-relevantly yours :)

¥

Lance
2nd June 2004, 07:02 PM
irrelevantly but responsively yours, didn't u used tu have 3 u's, yuuusen?

yuusen
2nd June 2004, 07:14 PM

yes i did indeed. the third u was used for intuition... no wait, different subject entirely.
-
i joined wipeoutzone long before i started posting, as Yuusen. i forgot that i had joined and sometyime later, tried to join but found my username had been taken. by then i had changed email addresses, and had no way of getting my password. i therefore joined as yuuusen.

it was only recently that i had noticed my old account in the memberlist and informed infox that he could remove it if he wanted to. then even more recently, i was going into my profile cp to change my avatar and noticed that my username field was editable (xeik: is this intentional? i'll pm you) and decided to change my username to what i had originally intended it to be.

¥

piranha wiper
3rd June 2004, 07:41 AM
so does any one else think it os acceptable to cheat at these circumstances,
coz i got told off for having ost that are off topic so get back on it

ps, i am emxtremly tired so im cranky and not in a good mood so u cant blame me for this post