PDA

View Full Version : freestyler bike or moto gp racing wheel

JABBERJAW
12th April 2004, 02:57 AM
Has anyone ever used one of these controllers(both are motorcycle controllers)? If anyone has please share any info about it.

Mano
12th April 2004, 07:13 AM
good idea (if im thinking what youre thinking), the fast reaction concept on those could make a good controller for wipeout, tho i dunno about stability (keeping the ship in neutral position), if that is a problem maybe some springs and cutting a bit of the handles (less leverage) could help...
The clutch and brake on the handles would be great for airbrakes, add to that some buttons and maybe you got a great wipeout controller

is that what you were thinking? (using them for wipeout)

JABBERJAW
12th April 2004, 12:13 PM
kinda, more so if it has dual analog support though, so I can use a converter and use it on quantum redshift. It might work really well on wipeout 1. I don't think it could possibly beat the negcon.

Asayyeah
12th April 2004, 01:28 PM
A new quest for you :wink: find the perfect best controller for Wipeout.

ps: Work in progress for your tape i will send you, i am going to email you tomorrow with details on which races or ships i used . hope you will see it clearly with your Pal converter ( your NTSC tape was black & white with stripes on my screen... :cry: )
I hope it will be a good present for your birthday 8) ( unfortunately you will received it after the 15th...)