PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Mister Al

Asayyeah
21st March 2004, 12:55 AM
You are truly awesome, amazing , not only due to your whole scores on overall wipeout leagues, but also for what you have done for me recently.
Never forget that in the future, you definitevely my mate, Al.

For the others, i could write this to him in a private message, you certainly right, but it's important to show everery one that our competition is not between us or anybody else but only against the clock : to reach an hypothetic perfect time.
That's what i called a fair competition based on respect + sharing tips to everyone

Cheers :wink:

Lance
21st March 2004, 02:29 AM
that's what i love about the WipeoutZone; this is the friendliest group of competitors i've ever seen. they even help each other to race faster!

Al is indeed the ''King of AG Racing'', but you are pretty damn' good yourself, Arnaud, and a nice gentilhomme

JABBERJAW
21st March 2004, 04:58 AM
Not a problem, glad to help. Your tips were greatly appreciated for 2097/xl. Are you going to play through the entire wipeout 3se game? that is a good way to learn the craft handling of the ships. I tried to play 3se today and completely sucked, due to playing alot of xl.

yuusen
21st March 2004, 11:06 AM

im playing my way through 3SE at the moment and am just beginning to tuck into phantom class.
once completed i shall start posting my times and maybe even choose a track or two to set up some challenges.
-
about getting used to the ships, it took me until half way through rapier class to really understand the new level of float in the game.

¥