PDA

View Full Version : the store

piranha wiper
10th March 2004, 12:42 PM
aaaah its good to be bak god damn i have just got bak into wipeout (not like i got out of it, just a gap between college, kendo and stuff, no time) any way ive been practicing on wipeout on silverstream what a git. so any way im bak and i have money to spend so i go to the shop and wat do u know its american is there any other place with goods in england??

infoxicated
10th March 2004, 03:38 PM
It might show the price in dollars, but if you buy the stuff it arrives no problem at all. :)

Hold off on getting a mug, though, I'm going to change the graphic and bump up the DPI a little so it's sharper. 8)

piranha wiper
10th March 2004, 06:40 PM
so is there and english branch so i dont have to pay for import tax

Lance
10th March 2004, 08:11 PM
well, actually the only branch is in England. unless Rob is creating distributorships? :)
hm... which i suppose technically means that it isn't actually a branch, but anyway...

Thruster2097
11th March 2004, 06:38 PM
The distributor is cafepress.com, which is in America, and yes you do have to pay import tax (I did on mine, anyway) :cry:

Its worth it, though, that pilots tee is the height of fashion somewhere near tokyo... :P
Seriously, its good stuff.

Lance
11th March 2004, 08:16 PM
we lucky americans!

-- ------

i kinda like Tokyo fashion weirdness; modern japanese technoculture is just so completely bizarre that it always stays interesting. american culture is just so damned conventional