PDA

View Full Version : neGcon broke tis a sad sad sad day

Glockster0
19th February 2004, 12:30 AM
After nearly eight years of fun & service my ace controller has been broken by errant storage practices and someones clumsyness it was brought to its end today however not all is bad any and all help needed & greatly appreciated to help get a replacement please and thanks kindly [/b]

Lance
19th February 2004, 01:03 AM
after only a few days of using one, i can already understand your loss

Glockster0
19th February 2004, 01:09 AM
It was kinda like losing a friend and in my kiddeness like getting my lightsaber broke negitivity mode off now i WILL get a replacement !

infoxicated
19th February 2004, 09:00 AM
E-mail me your full postal address, I'll send you a brand new boxed NegCon in original packaging at $10 for the Negcon, plus whatever postage comes to after that. You can pay me by Paypal.

Sound fair?

Glockster0
19th February 2004, 10:04 AM
Yes tis most fair of You Sir and I've emailed You with the info requested thanks of many are not enough race on people

science
19th February 2004, 11:27 PM
Christopher Walken doesn't believe in punctuation, either. ;)

Lance
20th February 2004, 12:49 AM
i didn't know that. i used to use no punctuation in some of my ''creative writings''.
Christopher Walken always entertains me. the subtle bizarrity of his manner and statements just mAkes me laugh

infoxicated
20th February 2004, 08:25 AM
I think he's truly hatstand in the Fatboy Slim video for Weapon of choice.

You ever see the Flash tribute to that (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gaz18jf/weapon-of-choice.html)? Even the stick man has similar characteristics!

Glockster0
20th February 2004, 10:31 AM
Highly amusing indeed, also loved Christopher in the suicide kings great flick He can be realistically crazy ! Infoxicated did You get My email regarding Your neGcon offer as well as was that in pounds or dollors ? Thanks All.

infoxicated
20th February 2004, 02:26 PM
I got your original mail, but if you mailed me a second time I might not have received it.

I'm getting a whole load of spam at the moment and the only way to rectify it is to switch addresses on the WipeoutZone server.

Instead, mail me at robert at infoxicated dot com for the time being. :)

science
21st February 2004, 05:09 AM
Here's something else heartbreaking. I just let an auction on ebay for 3 negcons slip through my fingers. I completely forgot about it. The closing bid was....$1. I couldn't believe it. It still almost makes me sick to think about.

Lance
21st February 2004, 06:28 AM
oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhd............

Asayyeah
21st February 2004, 02:49 PM
I have seen this auction, don't be worry about that one : On the three Negcon, only 1 is in good shape, working well he said, the 2 others have underterminated pb, he said we could rebuild one with the 2. If there's only bottom pb, like i enver encounter, ( I or II bottom keep embedded itself into the neg) it's not a major pb, but if there's the airbrakes problems who cannot work well ( ex: your ship is turning right or left like with tapping airbrakes, without tapping them)That's the reason why i've lost 2 Neg in the past.

But only 1 $ for a 1 good Neg, arghhh 'God Neg you ' :D

infoxicated
21st February 2004, 03:35 PM
In the UK you can buy NegCons from:

http://www.chipsworld.co.uk/detProd.asp?ProductCode=2989

for £4.99, which is buttons really.

I bought six and it is one of those I'm forwarding on to Glockster. I decided I should stockpile a few, purposely for people on this site so that they didn't get ripped off on Ebay all the time. :)

It was Stephen Isles who originally pointed out their availability from ChipsWorld at xmas time, but I decided to order some before pointing it out to the masses. They are all in original packaging and seem to be in perfect condition, i.e. brand new.

Glockster0
21st February 2004, 08:47 PM
Yessssss thank You kindly Sir Robert, BTW if iI can help out any in future and I'll see what I can do remember i do live in Nor Cal USA tasty wine land Race On Folks !!!

Glockster0
21st February 2004, 08:58 PM
Oh and not to worry Infoxicated I WILL get Your compensation to You via Pay pal rest assured !