PDA

View Full Version : Zone of the enders: 2nd runner

Wamdue
28th September 2003, 12:02 PM
What do you guys think of this game? I adore it.. Konamis designers going all out on
a game like this, it looks amazing and it plays amazing most of the time ( once you get used to the camera ). The added anime-cutscenes are very well done too :)

edit: Im stuck on an assigment on Tempest ( the old arcade game ) and any thoughts or comment on the game and its target audience is welcome.. just PM me.

Piranha Advancements
29th September 2003, 01:32 PM
Kick ass theme song than the first one.And Leo isnt such a pain in the ass this time round.Great missions like the one in that sky,the war stage umm..(kay,so I finished that game a loong ago anyways)

Wamdue
29th September 2003, 07:45 PM
it just got released in Europe. We got some extras and more polish for waiting ;)
Did you guys get the vic-viper extra missions? when they make a clone of gradius named Zoradius feat vic viper(leo)? also, i think the jehuty character models varied thru the game (jehuty, jehuty v.2 , naked jehuty). Awesome awesome game.. the battle in the sky versus the armada is my favorite too, i love using the vector cannon. :)

McConnor
18th October 2003, 12:19 PM
it's a powerfull funny game BUT too short :-? . BUT beautiful :)

Harvai
7th November 2003, 12:16 PM
man this game kicks arse. damn good graphics, damn good cutscenes, dame good gameplay, DAMN GOOD GAME!

zaarock
7th November 2003, 02:24 PM
Damn i have been searching for that game in stores for like 2 months! i have the first one versus mode ownz but i got dissapointed when i couldnt get anubis ;) seems its not coming to finland then :-?

here i am back again lol i use other forums these days and well doing other stuff wow last time i was here was like friggin 1/2 years!!

Lance
7th November 2003, 03:34 PM
so how old are you now? you're still our youngest member, i think

zaarock
7th November 2003, 04:06 PM
so how old are you now? you're still our youngest member, i think

13 :D well im still the youngest lol (i think) not every member has telled theyre age :p

ill be here more often now anyway damn i gotta go play soem wipeout! havent played for half a year ;)