PDA

View Full Version : Our prayers go to our French pilots

Snakenator1
14th November 2015, 05:22 PM
Last night can only be described as a shocking loss of human life, the innocent robbed of there place on Earth. Last night and today I have been thinking and sending my best wishes to our French pilots.

As many of you know, I always have and will promote our strong sense of community we have here on WZ to bring all of us together during dark times. After witnessing the horror from three of our pilots last night during the Friday Night Flyabout, I think now is a time we come together in prayer for those pilots.

So to all of our French pilots or Pilots who have relatives in France, whether you/they live near Paris or not. I am praying for the safety of you and your families. I may never meet you in person, but that will not stop me for sending out my best wishes. Everyone here is not a member of a forum, but a member of a family, and as family we shall look out for each other in times of need. Today I paint my Feisar in the colours of the French flag to show my love for you all.
WZ is truly a place rich in diversity and equality, I will always believe that.

JFthebestJan
14th November 2015, 07:05 PM
people are murdered everyday everywhere in the world, no one gives a **** about it, until it hits our first world countries. i am against terror of any kind, but i find it very hypocritical to give condolence to just first world victims. what's with all the people in the lesser developed countries, who are forced to die, just because 'we' want to secure our status quo of being developed nations. the poor people in the world paying the price for our 'richness'. just saying...

Snakenator1
14th November 2015, 07:13 PM
I'm not giving condolences to all victims, I'm giving it to our affected members.
I'm not gonna start a political/real world problems farce about this, I'm merely referring to the members in our community affected by it. Yes I know where you're coming from and understand your opinion but I am just giving a small message to the members of this forum stating the reason as to why we are a community:

Because we care for each other.

Meg.A.Byte
14th November 2015, 10:54 PM
I must agree with JFthebestJan in some things, but that doesn't mean I disagree with Snakenator. It's very, very sad and quite brutal, but the expression of regrets is pointless. It won't do anything about it at all. And please... don't pray for the victims, I think the last thing we should be doing is evoking 'god' right now. Our gods, your gods, that's where it gets ****ed (quoting Monika Bielskyte).

Xpand
14th November 2015, 11:46 PM
Here's the thing though, people got desensitized to deaths in the middle east and africa over years of constant war, it's just seen as the status quo of places like that (unfortunately). So reporting about them is just cliche for the media trying to make some $$ and nobody's going to care.

dreadofmondays
15th November 2015, 02:06 PM
people are murdered everyday everywhere in the world, no one gives a **** about it, until it hits our first world countries. i am against terror of any kind, but i find it very hypocritical to give condolence to just first world victims. what's with all the people in the lesser developed countries, who are forced to die, just because 'we' want to secure our status quo of being developed nations. the poor people in the world paying the price for our 'richness'. just saying...

congratulations!
feel free to continue acting indignant about our giving a **** about people and their families

Hellfire_WZ
15th November 2015, 03:58 PM
Enough. What a shame that a simple message of support for the considerable number of our French members turned into a political sh*tstorm. This board is NOT the place for politics, and it never will be.