PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Flyabout

Pages : [1] 2

stinkleroy
16th July 2015, 11:40 PM
Ok I decided to make a dedicated thread for this as it will be a regular meet up, at least for the summer.

Friday nights, 8pm GMT, look for either myself, ericd7m or Anerare if you want to race. All are welcome!

We will be racing either phantom or rapier, depending on what people want. One race on each track will be held with weapons on, and the next without weapons.

There is also a chat room invite for anyone who wants one. Hope to see you there :)

Cipher
17th July 2015, 11:57 AM
I'll be there tonight ;)

Cipher

Dylan061997
17th July 2015, 01:43 PM
Have fun guys ;)

Cipher
18th July 2015, 01:49 AM
Great games everyone, thanks all for the races, made me feel nostalgic :)
Now sleepy sleeps for me ^^ Have fuuuuuuuun!!

Cipher

Knux_Chaotix
18th July 2015, 01:56 AM
Had fun tonight ^_^ Was great to race everyone again, even if I was rusty as hell and had Prosecco hands. Will deffo be back next time!! Was a giggle ^_^

J.666
18th July 2015, 07:38 AM
yes, were great races yesterday, how did it go after the jager knux?:g

Colonel
18th July 2015, 10:28 AM
Hi guys. Got a message from eric about this. I'm away next weekend but will try to get online the Friday after. Good effort for organising it :)

Knux_Chaotix
18th July 2015, 11:13 AM
@J.666 - After the Jager it went horribly wrong XD I stopped not too long after that XD

stinkleroy
18th July 2015, 07:16 PM
Thanks to everyone who joined last night and stayed with us till the end :)

Hope you guys can join us again next week.

Knux you're giving Xtriko a challenge for the title of drunken master ;) Oh and Colonel please come join us, it's been far too long!

PureSpeed7
19th July 2015, 12:08 AM
I will join next Friday. I wanted to replay hd/fury so I deleted my save, so I'll be level 1. :| but hey, i'll have the best n00b medal. 8) xD

Cipher
19th July 2015, 02:04 AM
Online rank shouldn't reset ;)

And here's a couple of races from last night ^^ (Yeah the others are going up too, eventually :p)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c805h-2Um9Y

Cipher

stinkleroy
19th July 2015, 09:07 PM
Cheers for the vids Cipher, nice work :)

PureSpeed7
19th July 2015, 09:37 PM
Whenever I try to watch the video an error message says: This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. :brickwall

Anyway, I think we should keep score. (if you want) We could use the normal points system (from tournament mode) or a made-up one.

stinkleroy
19th July 2015, 10:24 PM
Well this night is really just about showing up and having fun and is open to people of all skill levels, I'm not really sure that adding a competitive element (other than regular racing) is the right way to go. However if yourself or anyone else wants to organise a score system or match races for points within the night I'm totally fine with that :)

Hope to see you there!

Snakenator1
20th July 2015, 11:30 AM
Is there another one this Friday? online scene has been quiet for me so I want some action packed races!
I have been getting back into the game and shaving off the rust ready to get some fun with you guys again.

Oh I still get very competitive so; Apple I'm coming for you ;)

stinkleroy
20th July 2015, 01:10 PM
Every Friday ;)

If for some reason I can't be there I will post here.
Hope to see you there Snake :)

PureSpeed7
20th July 2015, 01:15 PM
Well this night is really just about showing up and having fun and is open to people of all skill levels, I'm not really sure that adding a competitive element (other than regular racing) is the right way to go. However if yourself or anyone else wants to organise a score system or match races for points within the night I'm totally fine with that :)

Hope to see you there!

Okay, I just wanted to know what you thought.

Cipher
20th July 2015, 01:17 PM
@PureSpeed Yeah copyright claims got it blocked in; "American Samoa, Germany, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands", you could use a proxy if you want to get around it, not sure about the legal issues with that though
@Snake We'll see about that :P
And what Cat said, every friday ^^

Not sure if i'll make this one though, promised the parents i'd stop by on friday, will see ;)

Here's episode 2 as well for those interested; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWGlTNddZXU

Cipher

J.666
21st July 2015, 12:02 PM
@J.666 - After the Jager it went horribly wrong XD I stopped not too long after that XD

Awh men, and there l thought it would be the best idea ever ;) at least you didn't behave like grown up :+ XD

multibodydynamics
22nd July 2015, 07:00 PM
I will be online this friday from 8pm GMT to around 10 pm GMT. Hope to see a full lobby again! :)

stinkleroy
25th July 2015, 03:44 PM
Great races last night, thanks to all you guys and gals that turned up and hope to see you next week at the same time and place :)

I will try to last a little longer next time but I have a long term illness so sometimes its hard, but I will troop on in the name of AG racing.

And Multibodydynamics is Mr Orbital lol, I hadn't put that together in my head until now! Hope you can come next week too :)

stinkleroy
30th July 2015, 10:41 AM
It's on for this week but I won't be starting till 9pm

And if that annoying sheep thing enters my lobby again we will force weapons off again till it leaves :)

Hope to see you guys tomorrow :)

Cipher
30th July 2015, 10:56 AM
Will be there, maybe a little sooner than you, will see ;)
I'll be flying phantom this time though, i miss the speeeeeed x)

Cipher

stinkleroy
30th July 2015, 11:59 AM
Ok no problem Cipher ;) We did some phantom the last few weeks but I've kinda decided I'm not going back to it, I've never enjoyed it. However if you fancy running a straight phantom room please do so.
I want to get as many people racing as possible and cater for everyone but I can't :(

Cipher
30th July 2015, 01:55 PM
No sad faces, it's all good ;)
Might switch between the two, dunno ^^

Cipher

Dylan061997
30th July 2015, 07:30 PM
I'm in tomorrow around 15-30 min after you guys starting :)

DIXI200
31st July 2015, 07:36 AM
"Friday nights - 8pm GMT" This is the time of flight? :).. I think for a while I could be with you

Ace3000
31st July 2015, 01:09 PM
4am. Ouch... Somehow, I don't think I can attend. XD

Dylan061997
31st July 2015, 09:58 PM
i'm sorry i had family tonight so i'll be next week :)

Cipher
31st July 2015, 10:43 PM
There's more fridays to come :p
Quick short break for me, but we're still going for anyone else who's interested! ;)

EDIT; Thanks for the great races all, another super enjoyable wipeout night! Cheers for joining in! Have a great weekend you wonderful peeps! :)

Cipher

stinkleroy
1st August 2015, 02:45 PM
No problem Dylan, like Cipher said we'll be back next week :)

Thanks for another awesome Flyabout my friends in speed! And special thanks to eric for hosting most of the night, shame we didn't get to race but maybe next time. We'll be back next week for more AG madness, till then :)

Dylan061997
3rd August 2015, 05:08 PM
i'll be in all fridays flyabout (if i can of course or i'll do nothing xD) and thx stink and cipher see you friday :)

stinkleroy
8th August 2015, 10:24 AM
Thanks to everyone again for a great flyabout :)
Sorry I wasn't very well, I'll sort myself out and be back next Friday.

You guys rock :)

Cipher
11th August 2015, 06:34 PM
^Yes Great session was had, as always!
Not sure if i'll join this friday's meetup, gotta work for retakes, will see ;)

Cipher

stinkleroy
13th August 2015, 09:11 PM
Aw I hope you can make it Cipher, it's just not the same without ya ;)

We are on for tomorrow night, come one and all to the spectacle of rust and fun! 8pm as usual :)

Snakenator1
13th August 2015, 10:12 PM
Right this time I made a special request for the night with the ps3 so I'm in! :)
You aren't the only one who has gotten rusty ;)

stinkleroy
14th August 2015, 03:31 PM
Glad to hear it Snake, look forward to seeing you tonight if I can tear myself away from my mp3 player, which I will ;)

Cipher
14th August 2015, 04:09 PM
How doe syour mp3 player interrupt ps3 time? o_O
Just jam it in some speakers and tadaaaaaa!! :p

Cipher

ps i'll poke my head in this eve ;)

stinkleroy
15th August 2015, 09:09 AM
Cheers again ladies and gents, sorry I bailed early but I just wasn't feeling right anymore, i'll be back next week, hopefully with some MJ endorphins to make me feel stronger :p

Hope you guys went on without me!

Cipher
15th August 2015, 05:29 PM
We went till about 1:30-ish AM your time, not too much longer, think everyone was a bit tired ^^
But yes, fun fun, thanks all for joining in again, didn't see you around though Snake?

Won't be there next week as it's in the middle of my retakes, no exceptions this time ;p

Cipher

stinkleroy
15th August 2015, 05:49 PM
Ok Ok I'll let you off next week Cipher, thank you for joining us and hope you'll be back soon and good luck! Just please make sure you eat, I really don't wanna race with Skeleton-Guy-Cipher :p

Oh and MP3 player involves headphones, love my music pumped directly into my skull, it's hard to turn it off :D

Yeah Snake where were you? I'm sorry that this week we had to switch to an invite only room because of all the morons trying to ruin it, don't get that at all :/

Cipher
15th August 2015, 07:45 PM
Awwww come on now! Skellies have a real knack for humour!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIcYdHeWoAAEtM0.jpg

:p

Cipher

multibodydynamics
15th August 2015, 08:27 PM
Sorry for not participating. I will try to show up next time. Promise.

Snakenator1
15th August 2015, 09:59 PM
Yeah sorry I missed the night, but somebody in my family had to go break their elbow and end up taking me to the hospital with them *cough* sister *cough*

4 FRICKING HOURS WE HAD TO WAIT! thank god for mobile gaming >.>
Will try to make it to the next one.

stinkleroy
18th August 2015, 07:31 PM
Hehe Cipher that picture made me chuckle like a loon ;)

Mr Orbital! Hope to see you Friday, we have missed you :)

And Snake, well I can't argue with that, hope to race you someday :p

stinkleroy
21st August 2015, 02:21 PM
Ok guys, sorry I have to cancel for tonight, I'm feeling pretty crappy so I'm gonna leave it. See you lot next week hopefully.

J.666
21st August 2015, 04:54 PM
Booooo.. No joking, hope you feel better soon :)

Cipher
21st August 2015, 05:22 PM
Get better soon Cat & Hope you all have a great time!! ^^

Cipher

AnErare
21st August 2015, 06:55 PM
I can still host guys, I'll be a bit later though but am already in the chat! At the moment it's just me an Oryx :D

Oryx Crake
21st August 2015, 10:24 PM
Well my thumbs havent been this sore in years but I loved ut see you guys on another friday mos def!

stinkleroy
22nd August 2015, 01:11 PM
Yeah great to see you Oryx, glad I managed to pull myself together for a bit and get some races in. Awesome if you can join us for some more Friday shenanigans ;)

Thanks everybody again, especially LsDre who keeps making me laugh just before the start of a race, nice tactic mate :D See you all again soon!

Oh and thanks for the well wishes guys :)

J.666
23rd August 2015, 11:18 AM
Hehe :g you're very welcome cat. Thank you for hosting great races again, and the others for joining ;) reallly hope this stays a thing :)

Cipher
24th August 2015, 08:07 AM
I'll be there this friday ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyQVjGdJ60g

Cipher

Dylan061997
24th August 2015, 05:32 PM
Some nostalgic are here xD :g , i don't know if i'll be this friday

Cipher
24th August 2015, 07:50 PM
I love oldies x)

Cipher

Snakenator1
24th August 2015, 07:55 PM
I'm gonna try and make it to this one, hopefully no more last-minute annoyances will happen again :P *fingers crossed*

And I now have a new pair of spectacles so I should be racing very well that night if I make it because I'll be able to see where I'm steering.
I look like a nerd lol

P.S Hey Cipher!
Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now ;D

Cipher
24th August 2015, 07:59 PM
Break a leg ;) (See what i did there? :p)
See you there Snake! Not sure if you have the chat or not, because you often don't show online on my friends list for some silly reason, despite being right there in the same lobby

Cipher

Edit: i don't think i understood your joke >.>
I feel dumb right now <.<

stinkleroy
24th August 2015, 08:02 PM
Haha Lionel Ritchie, classic! I'm old enough to remember when that was in the charts, not sure if that's a good or bad thing ;)

Ok now I'm in the party mood lol. Snake, hope you can join us (finally lol), and I will see the rest of you this Friday :)

Snakenator1
24th August 2015, 08:04 PM
Depends which chat it is Cipher as I'm in a few (Dat Wipeout game perhaps?)
Also I changed the joke ;)

Hopefully I'll see you all on the night :)

stinkleroy
24th August 2015, 08:07 PM
That's a better joke ;)

Cipher
24th August 2015, 08:07 PM
Dat Wipeout Game indeed, but there's a new and old one, not sure which one you have, but i guess someone else in the room will be on to invite you if needed ;)

@Cat i'd consider it a good thing, wish i was born earlier, today's music is totally not my stuff xD

Cipher

ps it took me a while to figure that one out, omfg!! XD

stinkleroy
24th August 2015, 08:15 PM
Haha, man I'm getting you a joke book for Christmas :p

Oh I forgot to say, I'm hoping my long lost friend Chaos80 will join us this Friday too, hopefully! :)

Snakenator1
25th August 2015, 08:30 PM
So I got good news, this Friday everyone except me is going out this Friday night so my parents/sisters can't rope me into anything.

So I will be 100% present this Friday, and its gonna be awesome ;)
In regards to the chat, I guess I'll find out which one is correct on the night.

Red_Ricky
25th August 2015, 08:39 PM
How do you join the dat WipEout game chat anyway (not that ill be racing anytime soon) just curiosity.

Snakenator1
25th August 2015, 08:42 PM
Someone in the chatroom has to invite you into it, but you don't have to be friends with us to be invited.

Oryx Crake
25th August 2015, 08:47 PM
I'll see if I can makd it on friday moving on thursday so friday might be a bit busy as well... But we shall see what happens :) also sent DP an invite he sounded interested so even if i'm not there he might make an appearence ;)

This thing is really turning into a nice thing! Thanks again for thinking of me you magnificent barstuds :)

Snakenator1
25th August 2015, 08:52 PM
Always room in the lobbies for you Oryx, the more the merrier and especially one of my earliest friends on the forum ;)
Oh back in the days when I was a newb at this game and I started meeting you lot online and getting owned haha.

Good times, gooooood times ;)

stinkleroy
26th August 2015, 12:59 PM
Haha yeah I asked DP to come as well, great minds and that ;) I've been spamming most of the old pilots on my list to be honest. Wow moving is a big deal Oryx, no worries if you don't make it this week, we'll be here next week too.

I'm glad to have met you guys, since I was away for a long time. I'll keep this going as long as people show up :)

terra-wrists
27th August 2015, 02:10 PM
I promise to show up soon. just shopping for a tv lool.

stinkleroy
27th August 2015, 10:28 PM
Shop harder!
Hope you'll make it soon mate ;)

Cipher
28th August 2015, 07:10 AM
Shop harder!

^this!!!

Hope you've been well Mosh ;)

Cipher

Edit; quoted cuz new page

Dylan061997
28th August 2015, 10:01 AM
Ok we know charlie wants to open a cake shop now Pizza-Guy-Cipher a pizza shop what's next ? xD :g

stinkleroy
28th August 2015, 12:04 PM
A marijuana shop right in between the two. It'd definitely boost sales at either side ;)

See you guys tonight :D

terra-wrists
28th August 2015, 12:08 PM
i've actually been to a coffeeshop (that sells weed) in London :D in Aldgate East... imagine that? :D

*will shop harder.... for a TV

Scimi

Snakenator1
28th August 2015, 12:32 PM
(that sells weed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a4F5XDHH6U is all I have to say ;)

stinkleroy
28th August 2015, 12:50 PM
Totally not true ^^ :p
Hope to see you soon Mosh

Dylan061997
28th August 2015, 01:41 PM
A marijuana shop right in between the two. It'd definitely boost sales at either side ;)

See you guys tonight :D

Hmm why not xD , well we can see maybe the wipeout shop city is about to be born was it? xD :g

Cipher
28th August 2015, 02:12 PM
now Pizza-Guy-Cipher a pizza shop what's next ? xD :g

Hey you!!!
What's wrong with pizza?! Pizza is love, pizza is life!! Pizzaaaaaaaa <333

Hope to see you all tonight!! ;)

Cipher

Snakenator1
28th August 2015, 02:19 PM
I just realised how many rhyming jokes we can do with Cipher's name, hmmmmm

Noobie-guy-cipher?...... yeeah that sounds right ;D
#shots fired #get rekt nerd

Cipher
28th August 2015, 02:28 PM
That.... doesn't rhyme...... :|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YHrrrtyOny0#t=11

Cipher

Snakenator1
28th August 2015, 02:36 PM
I'm only kidding Cipher, luv ya really ;D

On another note, what time is the racing beginning?

Cipher
28th August 2015, 02:39 PM
You creep :D

9-10pm uk time for starting
I usually hop on around 9 CET (8 UK)

Which i'll probably do now too, but i'm gunna nap first because i've been up since 1am :p

Cipher

stinkleroy
28th August 2015, 04:24 PM
8pm uk time we start, every week same time...Alex really! :p

J.666
28th August 2015, 04:51 PM
Work is done, the beer is cold, mood is lifting.. lt's going to be a fun racing night :D

Snakenator1
28th August 2015, 07:44 PM
Guys I might be a bit late, I just had a friend pop round my house and deposited an Airsoft gun for him to fix. So I will be a bit late.

Oh did I mention I am a gun technician :D

Dylan061997
28th August 2015, 08:14 PM
Guys I might be a bit late, I just had a friend pop round my house and deposited an Airsoft gun for him to fix. So I will be a bit late.

Oh did I mention I am a gun technician :D

Psssst can you make a drug gun for me it's for Jezoes666 xD :g

Snakenator1
28th August 2015, 08:55 PM
Hey! Where da lobby at? I can't find it :P

stinkleroy
28th August 2015, 09:01 PM
Snake we've gone invite only for a bit to avoid some flying turds, ask someone on your list or add me :)

Snakenator1
28th August 2015, 09:03 PM
I just sent a friend request to you, for some reason Apple never appears online for me and he gets the same thing vice versa :P

Dylan061997
29th August 2015, 07:38 AM
Great races again :) , i can remember is Snake is mad xD :g

Cipher
29th August 2015, 10:31 AM
Indeed it was, thanks to all those who joined in, was great x)

And this one's for you Mosh;

Inspired by Eric ;)
That Pirhana HD is indeed quite lovely :)

@Cat Woops XD i'll try to remember the correct time :P

Cipher

stinkleroy
29th August 2015, 12:11 PM
Thanks you crazy guys and gals, sorry I was useless most of the night, I PROMISE (look, caps Snake :p) I will do better next time. Starting to sound like a broken record here.
Hope you all have a great week :)

Snakenator1
29th August 2015, 01:05 PM
Yeah I had a great time, apologies for the caps abuse though lol xD
Some of the best races I had in a long time so I will try to make the next one, hopefully I will be on time without guns being dropped at my door step to fix. (I am baffled by how my mate broke the gearbox for this airsoft gun 0.0 )

Anyway, I will take a chill pill for the next one ;)

terra-wrists
29th August 2015, 08:47 PM
i'm half tempted to borrow my neighbours TV, getting wipEout withdrawal here :(

terra-wrists
30th August 2015, 11:07 PM
Indeed it was, thanks to all those who joined in, was great x)

And this one's for you Mosh;

Inspired by Eric ;)
That Pirhana HD is indeed quite lovely :)
Cipher

I cried. You made me cry. Meh.

3 Piranhas in the same lobby, broooooo, wheredafock was I?

I think I'll have to start off slow mate, in a feisar baby ship, and work up from there... its been like 3 months and no racing now :( hazasad.

J.666
31st August 2015, 08:59 AM
Yes, that races were very fine. Never won, but that doesnt spoil the fun in this lovely pirhana :D

stinkleroy
31st August 2015, 02:48 PM
Mosh if I see you in a crappy feisar I'll be very disappointed ;)

And Dre I'm working on a little psychedelic art for you, just in case you need something to stare at next week :p

J.666
31st August 2015, 03:35 PM
oeehh nice nice, l didnt know you was an artsy cat :D looking forward to ze result :)

Snakenator1
31st August 2015, 05:38 PM
crappy feisar

*pops a blood vessel* When I get my hands on you Stinkle! Death shall quickly ensue
*eyes twitch*

Dylan061997
1st September 2015, 07:01 PM
Ok snake's madness is back xD :g

Snakenator1
1st September 2015, 07:42 PM
01001001 01110100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101100 01100101 01100110 01110100 00100000 01000100 01111001 01101100 01100001 01101110 00101100 00100000 01010011 01101110 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110111 01100001 01111001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00101110 00100000 01010011 01101110 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110111 01100001 01111001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110011 01100001 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01101001 01101100 00100000 01010011 01101110 01100001 01101011 01100101 00101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110011 01110101 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00101110

Meg.A.Byte
1st September 2015, 11:09 PM
01001001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00111111

J.666
2nd September 2015, 12:43 AM
Ok, is there a translatir for xe binary lingueste

Red_Ricky
2nd September 2015, 11:11 AM
I think they are robot's.
*Backs off slowly untill safe distance then runs away*

Dylan061997
2nd September 2015, 03:11 PM
My goodness snake is more than mad now xD :g

Cipher
3rd September 2015, 07:09 PM
Hehe Mosh, we'll be waiting for ya and so will your fishy 😜
Not this friday for me though, birthday time, didn't manage to sneak out of it, so will be spending time with the fams instead, you guys fly a couple on my behalf eyyy 😉

Have a great time you all!! :)

Cipher

J.666
3rd September 2015, 08:38 PM
l'll take one for your healt cipher :cheers: have great birthday :)

Snakenator1
4th September 2015, 09:33 AM
I can't make it either sadly, I've got a full schedule today and by the time that's all done I have some Airsoft gun repairs to do for my team-mates. Still, have a blast you lot ;)

Cipher
4th September 2015, 12:18 PM
As long as it's just a beer Dre :p Thx ^^
I'll be there next week ;)

Cipher

Dylan061997
4th September 2015, 04:19 PM
Take care Pizza-Guy-Cipher :g xD , i'm in for tonight :)

Cipher
4th September 2015, 04:30 PM
China-Guy-Cipher tonight! Chinese takeaway Ooom nom nom nom nom :D
Have a great time you all!!

Cipher

Ps mibi i'll tune in on the vita for a bit, that is, if the lobby is public of course, wink wink, nudge nudge Cat :p

stinkleroy
4th September 2015, 05:33 PM
Happy happy birthday!! Hope you really enjoy yourself tonight Cipher :D

You know I always start the lobbies public, but then well you know the story ;)

I'll be on tonight for 8pm if anyone is racing :)

edit: Dre here's your picture :p

ericd7
5th September 2015, 01:30 AM
Happy birthday Cipher :beer

Cipher
5th September 2015, 10:16 AM
Thx Eric & you all ^^
Tried joining in last night but yer lobby was full, hosted a flash room instead (more forgiving on vita :p), but then the battery ran out, so it'll be for next time ;)

@Cat that drawing is awesome!!

Cipher

J.666
5th September 2015, 10:29 AM
I leave just leave this here for a certain someone who has to buy a tv :g

oh and cat, that drawing is awesome!

terra-wrists
5th September 2015, 05:25 PM
OMG!!!

All those fishes... just you wait :D til I come back (eventually) haha (though I'll be rusty, my thumb has healed fully)

still no tv folks. :(

Dylan061997
6th September 2015, 07:43 AM
Great Races again , and a little french lesson too in the chat xD (Knuxy if you see that message Poubelle :g ) , i'll be next week too :) , and how's your birthday cipher? :g

J.666
6th September 2015, 08:28 AM
Je suis tres content avec le veloce dans le jeux. Greatest french ever! :D

Knux_Chaotix
6th September 2015, 11:10 PM
Omg that French XDD Poubelle

Dylan061997
7th September 2015, 09:23 AM
Je suis tres content avec le veloce dans le jeux. Greatest french ever! :D

You can do it ! :g xD , don't tell me guys you want a french lesson again this friday ? xD :g

Knux_Chaotix
7th September 2015, 10:03 AM
Friday Night Flyabout and French Lesson!!! XDD

Dylan061997
7th September 2015, 10:13 AM
My looks like knuxy is on xD :g

stinkleroy
9th September 2015, 10:44 AM
Lol Dylan, French lessons whilst flying ^^

Mosh seriously get a TV on credit if you have to, Argos have twelve months interest free if you can save and then you pay no extra. Either that or I'm breaking into your garage and spray painting your dusty Piranha neon pink ;)

Ah wish I could take credit for the picture guys but I merely gave it colour. I've got more coming for you Dre, I'm even working on one for soon to be mini Dre ;) Hope to see you all again this Friday :D

J.666
10th September 2015, 09:15 AM
*gives pink spray can to cat*
Its gonna be a mini dreëtte btw, we will name her Elise (like the lotus :g )gonna print it out and frame it for her cat :p

Cipher
10th September 2015, 10:15 AM
Daaawwwwwww, congratulations Dre!! ^^ *he says, while spray-painting* :P

Cipher

Dylan061997
10th September 2015, 11:04 AM
Hooooorrrrayyyyy for dre :g *go to dre's house for a party :g * xD , congrats for your little baby :)

J.666
10th September 2015, 04:35 PM
Tnx guys appreciate it :) cya tomorrow eve l hope :D

Oryx Crake
12th September 2015, 09:45 AM
Twas a good evening even when it was brutal!
The skin on my thumb tip feels harder than normal XD

Cheers everyone!

Cipher
12th September 2015, 10:23 AM
Yuppy yups, great races everyone, some tough battles! :p
Was a wonderful night, ya lovely peeps ^^

Cipher

stinkleroy
13th September 2015, 11:55 PM
Yes another great Friday session with you guys, long may it reign! :)
I've missed this so much.

Cipher
14th September 2015, 04:45 AM
Here's the weapons off Races for those who fancy! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzAz4G0MUD0

Still have to edit up the weapons on ones, but it's late (or early lol) So gnight! :p

Cipher

stinkleroy
14th September 2015, 06:49 PM
Ah nice vids Alex, shame I spent most of those races falling off the track lol ;)

Cipher
14th September 2015, 07:16 PM
That reminds me, shoot your address in a PM so i can ship those thingies ;)
Though you didn't do that bad, stop discrediting yourself, you had some great races! ^^

Violence edition is currently uploading, will edit this post when it's done :p
EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blmYLzh9qdE&feature=youtu.be

Cipher

Red_Ricky
14th September 2015, 09:40 PM
Mmmmmmmm thingies

Snakenator1
14th September 2015, 10:24 PM
Violence edition

You want violence edition? Just have me in the lobby and I will throw weapons around like an out of control maniac :D
Snake is violent and likes it hue, hue, hue ^^

stinkleroy
15th September 2015, 12:45 AM
Done and done Cipher :)

Snake we know just how violent you are hehe, the back of my little blue AG still needs repairing after your last tirade, it's gonna cost me a fortune damn you ;) Hope to see you on the tracks again soon. That goes for you too Ricky!

Dylan061997
15th September 2015, 05:58 AM
You want violence edition? Just have me in the lobby and I will throw weapons around like an out of control maniac :D
Snake is violent and likes it hue, hue, hue ^^

Come this friday snake :g , and cat how many cost you for repairs xD ? ;)

Snakenator1
15th September 2015, 07:24 AM
Dylan I removed the entire rear end of his AG-S, imagine the cost of that, it isn't half the ship it use to be ;)
I kinda poked him and cat didn't realise that my touch has an explosive punch, that's what happens if you get in my way. I am the Tigron equivalent of a Feisar pilot.

Will try to make this weeks meet up.

EDIT- Oh in fact Dylan I still remember last time

I'm coming for you

Algorythmics_77
16th September 2015, 03:48 PM
Hey all,

I'm a relative newbie to wipeout hd as I purchased a PS3 last year exclusively for this game-Would love to race with you all regularly. I need lots of improvement and really just want to enjoy the best game ever created. Anyhow, would love to hear from you all. PM or Invite would be much appreciated.
(Also go by greygeese5) -i guess I really like grey goose vodka😏

Snakenator1
16th September 2015, 04:00 PM
Welcome to the forum! You'll love it here ;)
Anyway Friday nights start at 8pm GMT (U.K.), if you can make that time let us know and we will invite you to the lobby and chatroom. All skill levels are welcome here, just have fun!

If you end up in the chatroom then my banter and shenanigans will make you laugh, Dylan will agree with me there ;)

Algorythmics_77
16th September 2015, 04:08 PM
My schedule is pretty flexible so i've no problem with European time zones. I'll be there if I receive an invite to the chat room.
Looking forward to it😊

Dylan061997
16th September 2015, 05:10 PM
Dylan I removed the entire rear end of his AG-S, imagine the cost of that, it isn't half the ship it use to be ;)
I kinda poked him and cat didn't realise that my touch has an explosive punch, that's what happens if you get in my way. I am the Tigron equivalent of a Feisar pilot.

Will try to make this weeks meet up.

EDIT- Oh in fact Dylan I still remember last time

I'm coming for you

You're the crazyiest person i ever seen xD :g , and you want a new death snake ok see you friday if you can :g

Snakenator1
17th September 2015, 09:52 AM
OHHHH is that how its gonna be Dylan?!
Well prepared to get rekt nerd! I'm so 1337 that you won't even see me 360 420blazeitnoscope you followed by a wombo combo #shots fired
Prepare for my wrath *mlg horns*

In case you haven't noticed but I like to make jokes off mlg stuff ;)

Dylan061997
17th September 2015, 10:32 AM
Hue , Hue , Hue xD :g

J.666
17th September 2015, 11:02 AM
Thete's some serious trash talk going on :g

terra-wrists
17th September 2015, 01:32 PM
I need to get a TV :D some egos need taming :D

Snakenator1
17th September 2015, 02:18 PM
Hey he started it Terra! He scraped me too death last time I was there. Don't deny my revenge as I am merely "re-balancing the universe" so to say :D

And I don't have an ego!
Do I?

Cipher
17th September 2015, 02:39 PM
You try too hard :p

On topic; I won't be around this friday, spending family time ;)

Cipher

Dylan061997
17th September 2015, 04:36 PM
Snake you're mad :g , ok Pizza-Guy-Cipher , have good time with your family :)

terra-wrists
17th September 2015, 05:37 PM
Violence edition is currently uploading, will edit this post when it's done :p
EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blmYLzh9qdE&feature=youtu.be

Cipher

I think I'm in love :D

Snakenator1
17th September 2015, 06:51 PM
Have a great time Apple! we'll see you for the next meet-up.
On a serious note I may be late to the event because girlfriend, sorry but she comes first before Wipeout. But I will get there later on.

And yes Dylan I know I'm mad and always have been, but that's why she loves me ;)

Dylan061997
17th September 2015, 07:06 PM
That's why i love your madness making a good ambience in the chat ;) , so see you tomorrow :)

Knux_Chaotix
17th September 2015, 09:05 PM
I might be about for a bit tomorrow. RR knows where he comes when Wipeout is involved :P Sounds like there will be plenty of destruction!! Exactly how I like it. Poubelle

Red_Ricky
17th September 2015, 09:59 PM
Uhm what do you mean Knux? And do you mean Rapier Racer or me?

Knux_Chaotix
18th September 2015, 12:38 AM
Rapier Racer XD Unless you're suddenly my boyfriend XDD

Red_Ricky
18th September 2015, 07:32 AM
Maybe i am maybe not. But i'll see you guys tonight i have the day off so i am going to practise a lot.

Dylan061997
18th September 2015, 09:21 AM
Knuxy wants a bf xD :g , i'll be a bit later tonight ;)

stinkleroy
18th September 2015, 01:03 PM
I won't be around for too long tonight, just a couple of hours, got an early one on Saturday morning.

And less of the trash talk please! We are running a friendly meet here, not destruction derby ;)

Red_Ricky
18th September 2015, 08:08 PM
But i like destruction derby's

Edit: Dafuq is everyone i have been waiting for 4 hours now.

Dylan061997
18th September 2015, 10:37 PM
See you all next week ;)

ericd7
19th September 2015, 09:06 AM
Sorry if you had to wait Red_Ricky, the room was often full and we made it private at some point.
The friday's meetings start around 9.00 pm if you're gmt +1.
See you next time :)

stin
20th September 2015, 04:01 PM
Cat!, I will be back shortly ;) Just too busy atm.

stevie :)

terra-wrists
20th September 2015, 05:39 PM
Got a tv. I'm back but rusty after a looong absence. Got owned by noobs earlier. Lol.

Cipher
20th September 2015, 09:45 PM
Welcome back Mosh!! Unfortunately my college has begun again, so i'ma be on less often nowadays, need to focus on it ;)
But i'll still try my best to join in on fridays, and mibi a couple of random races from time to time ^^

Cipher

Red_Ricky
20th September 2015, 10:24 PM
I'll try to be on next Friday to i enjoyed the last one a lot.
And i got the genius idea last friday to maybe make a TeamSpeak or Skype Group so i am curious who would like that.

Knux_Chaotix
21st September 2015, 12:34 AM
Theres a Skype group Im part of thats full of other WZ members. Banter is good. Should come join us ^_^ And anyone else who wants to should come join too ^_^

J.666
21st September 2015, 01:09 AM
l'm way 2 shy te let you guys hear my voice XD will be little bit later this friday tho, have to work till 11 :s

Red_Ricky
21st September 2015, 08:39 AM
@Knux_Chaotix sure i like that add me on Skype(red_ricky_) and throw me in.

Dylan061997
21st September 2015, 08:41 AM
Theres a Skype group Im part of thats full of other WZ members. Banter is good. Should come join us ^_^ And anyone else who wants to should come join too ^_^

i want too join group in skype just PM me if you want my skype or i'll ask to pizza guy to add me in the group xD ;) and Poubelle :) :g , Dre your too shy really? xD :g , and anyone can connect to skype? i'll try but problems .... :(

Red_Ricky
21st September 2015, 09:31 AM
I think i'll make an extra group for the friday flyabout everybody that wants to be in it can either:
-send their skype name via PM
-send their skype name via PSN
-add me on skype(red_ricky_)

Snakenator1
21st September 2015, 10:20 AM
Oh yes you'll love the Skype group, you can hear all of our embarrassing voices so there's no need to be shy guys ;)
Its certainly better than the PS3 chats as all conversations are in real time so there's a reason to join in too!

EDIT- I know that feeling Cipher, I started my new College to start my new Extended Diploma now as well about 2 weeks ago. You aren't the only one.
But on the Brightside for me I get Friday-Sunday off as I'm only in 4 days a week so I can still make these meetups :D

Dylan061997
21st September 2015, 10:36 AM
So what's the point for friday no chat anymore and all in skype ? :)

Snakenator1
21st September 2015, 10:41 AM
Well a downside to Skype I suppose is if we all Skype call there maybe interference from the game in the background I'm the biggest culprit for that lol
But I prefer Skype for the real time conversations during a race. I can be all like "I'm coming for you Dylan" in a menacing voice ;D

Knux_Chaotix
21st September 2015, 12:32 PM
I'll get you guys added to the Skype group as soon as Skype is done being crap and not working XD Could be a giggle hearing all the accents from across the world

terra-wrists
21st September 2015, 01:13 PM
who do I pm my skype to? :)

Knux_Chaotix
21st September 2015, 02:23 PM
Can launch it my way if you want Terra ^_^

Dylan061997
21st September 2015, 02:38 PM
Skype works :)

stinkleroy
24th September 2015, 10:34 PM
Lol you Skype fiends :p I'm gonna stick to text chat for now, no headset atm, but you guys go for it!

Anyway, sorry for not being there last week, I've been feeling like utter :turd so apologies and thank you eric for hosting :)

I'll be back this week, expect some dodgy flying but I can't resist a Happy Birthday HD flyabout. 7 Years man, love you guys :nod

terra-wrists
25th September 2015, 02:07 AM
I'm back - got a tv and was practicing online yesterday with Cipher and the others :) had a little run today but my thumb is sore from all the racing lol.

Tomorrow's fly about - count me in :guitar edit: today's rather :D

Snakenator1
25th September 2015, 12:17 PM
I'm gonna be late again but will be there ;)
I'll be in both the Skype call and PSN chatroom, I'll keep you company Stinkle. Looking forward to it!

J.666
25th September 2015, 04:39 PM
I also stick to chat, must work till 11 so l will also be a bit late :)

multibodydynamics
25th September 2015, 07:08 PM
I cant't attend this evening. I'm at my girlfriends parents and at home is a PSTV that can run WO2048.... Gaaaahhhh!!

terra-wrists
26th September 2015, 02:45 AM
thanks to everyone who was in the races tonight :) had a blast.

must admit, it was proper funny at times :D

roll on the weekend !!!

Cipher
26th September 2015, 02:57 AM
Indeedy, beautiful evening with lots of fun, thanks everyone for continueibg to join in, it's a blast, every time <3

@multibody this time it extends throughout the weekend, so no worries, can still race, hope you had a great time with the family ;)

Cipher

J.666
26th September 2015, 04:24 AM
It was a very lovely night indeed. I enjoyed it a superduperlot. Tnx for all participants this fine eve :D Weekend here l come!!

Snakenator1
26th September 2015, 10:52 PM
Hey guys I might not make it to next weeks meetup.

Sadly the cooling fan on my PS3 died earlier today so I've had to send it off for repairs, the thing is 6yrs old and never broke before so this was an inevitability. But 6yrs with no problems goes to show how awesome it really is.
Either way it could be a few days or 2 weeks before I get it back, will have to see, but now I'm missing the Anniversary event :(
Hope you all have fun otherwise!

Cipher
26th September 2015, 11:06 PM
Aww noooosss Snake!!
Did you try giving a gentle kiss on the wound? It might've made it hold out for 2 more days! :(

But okay, let us know when it's back up and running ;)
& enjoy the weekend!!

Cipher

Snakenator1
26th September 2015, 11:18 PM
Did you try giving a gentle kiss on the wound? It might've made it hold out for 2 more days! :(

I did but even the amount of TLC I gave my console over the six years I've had it didn't save it this time, fingers crossed for a quick repair so I'll be up and running again soon.
My poor PS3, please come home soon! :|

EDIT- You know what springs to my mind now? :
Snake! SNAKE! SNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cipher
27th September 2015, 01:54 AM
TLC? It sounds like drugs lol, that won't do it any good, drugs are bad Mmmmkay? :D

If you have a PS1 laying around, you can still participate in the offline records! (If you enjoy the older games that is)

Cipher

Snakenator1
27th September 2015, 08:53 AM
TLC: Tender Loving Care ;) (It's a British thing)

Sadly I don't have a ps1 so I'm gonna play Fusion, 2048 and pulse instead for awhile, they're the ones that I can play via ps2 and Vita.
Here's a question actually, am I the only one who doesn't like Pure? Am I committing heresy by saying that xD

Thane Corrigan
27th September 2015, 05:40 PM
Nah, not a problem at all. Pure is very... blocky, plus Triakis is bugged. So I got it and the DLC just for completion and then moved on as soon as I could.

I've only joined in with these night sessions yesterday and today, and they're really fun ^^ I might join in more often when I can.
Of course, I'm not exactly the best in terms of skill, just there for the presence.

stinkleroy
29th September 2015, 08:09 PM
Bit late in the day but thank you for coming on Friday guys, I had a blast as usual :D

Was especially awesome to see an old friend in Zoth! Man where have you been hiding? Hope you can come back and join us for another session soon, that'd be awesome :)

Marv and I won't be around to host this coming Friday as we are off to see Jimmy Carr (a comedian for anyone who wants to know) but if you guys want to crack on and meet up anyway please go for it, if we get back at a decent hour we will most likely join in :) Hope to see you all soon, am having AG withdrawals lol!

Snakenator1
1st October 2015, 06:38 PM
IT LIVES! MY PS3 IS ALIVE :D

Got it back today and works good as new, just in time for Friday and also play all of the games on it too. Ahhhh its good to be back :)

J.666
1st October 2015, 06:55 PM
Hooray for snake!!

Snakenator1
1st October 2015, 11:34 PM
I should actually mention this now, its been on my mind for awhile :P

So for this meet-up (I assume its still on) I am going to try something I have never done before in my HD career, if I fail then I will do so horribly. If I succeed then it'll make me extremely happy, however I am going to try, going from one extreme ship to another.......

Snake is going to fly Piranha ;)

J.666
2nd October 2015, 04:16 AM
Awesome! Try the hd.. Otherwise it does not count

J.666
2nd October 2015, 06:40 PM
lol, this gets me everytime cat XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1BnzLYrfA8

Cipher
3rd October 2015, 02:53 AM
I love you guys x)
Splendid night yet again, ggs everyone!! Hope you all had fun!!

Now gnight! XD

Cipher

Knux_Chaotix
3rd October 2015, 04:17 PM
That was a good time!!! To everyone in my Rapier room thank you!!! Need more massively destructive races like that!!! Where are all mah violent pilots?!?! We should do it again next week!!

Snakenator1
3rd October 2015, 04:44 PM
Only if I'm not the target of all that violence again, my poor Feisar got the living crap bashed out of it (Dre!!) xD

Still that was an excellent rapier room Knux, you'll have to host again next week if you can. Oh and FYI I would of won that tournament if my PS3 hadn't crash at the end of the Sebenco Climb race :P
See y'all next week! I'm gonna go repair my Feisar in the mean time.

J.666
4th October 2015, 01:09 PM
fun we had indeed.. was awesome racing night again guys and girls :D *passes tools to fix his feisar to snake

Cipher
7th October 2015, 04:24 PM
Just as an FYI, i won't be around this friday as i'm off to Austria for a couple days, you all have a great time! ;)

Cipher

terra-wrists
8th October 2015, 12:46 PM
Alex goes Austria... doesn't say "I'll be back"... boy slippin' :D

Thane Corrigan
8th October 2015, 07:51 PM
I'm still a relative newbie to these gatherings, but far as I can see I should be able to make it...

Practicing the racing lines whenever I can, but I'm still lost on some of the advanced br techniques on each track :P I'll get there eventually

stinkleroy
8th October 2015, 11:15 PM
I still don't know whether I'll be there tomorrow, I'm hoping so.

Have fun in Austria Alex and as Terra said a missed opportunity for an Arnie joke! Go back and listen to Arnold's pizza shop again for your punishment :p

Good to have you on board Thane :)

Snakenator1
9th October 2015, 09:57 AM
I'm going to be on tonight, finally fixed my Feisar after Dre's interventions last week ;)
See you all on the track!

Red_Ricky
9th October 2015, 12:41 PM
I probably won't be on tonight i am going out because it's my parents wedding anniversary.

Dylan061997
9th October 2015, 06:59 PM
I won't be around tonight and next friday to cuz Tales of Zestiria is comming next week so geeky mode activate ! :g xD , Have fun guys ;)

EDIT : i'll be here tonight i'm comming in a few min but next friday like i said i'll won't be around ;)

terra-wrists
10th October 2015, 11:11 AM
too many kicks last night, but good fun when it worked lol

Snakenator1
16th October 2015, 09:54 AM
Who is down for tonight folks! :D
I'm going retro tonight, gotta find the keys to my old HD Feisar and give it some love.

Cipher
16th October 2015, 10:46 AM
I'ma try to be there, but i won't be on too long as i have a lot of work ;)

Cipher

terra-wrists
16th October 2015, 03:49 PM
I may be absent tonight - work related nonsense

Cipher
16th October 2015, 10:54 PM
We're stil going if you want Mosh ;)

(I really fail at playing for "just a couple races" XD)

Cipher

Snakenator1
16th October 2015, 11:01 PM
I really fail at playing for "just a couple races" XD

Yes you do ;)
Another great night though, these flyabouts are turning into the highlight of my weeks now. Probably the most fun I've ever had from playing online in years.
See you all next week!

terra-wrists
17th October 2015, 12:32 PM
We're stil going if you want Mosh ;)

(I really fail at playing for "just a couple races" XD)

Cipher

Wish I could bud, buuuut I was up til 6 am working on a clients website - blooming tired and feeling crappy today.

Hybrid Divide
23rd October 2015, 08:26 PM
I'll be in tonight! Maybe about 6pm, Pacific.

Hope to find some of you!

Cipher
24th October 2015, 02:10 AM
You missed out again Mosh :p

Another great session, nice races all :)

And let it be remembered!!
24th Of October 2015 01:51AM UCT

Cipher

Snakenator1
24th October 2015, 09:16 AM
These nights become more successful every week, Friday nights are now turning into the highlight of my weeks ^^
I would of kept going but my neck started to hurt and became worse last night, all okay now though.

Cat you really made something special ;)

Dylan061997
24th October 2015, 10:56 AM
youhou eric reaches level 101 let's go to his house for a big party !!!!!! xD :g :hyper , great races again and Bunny-Guy-Cipher you taste it on chenghou reverse xD :g

terra-wrists
7th November 2015, 01:32 AM
ice cream toasties :D

Thane Corrigan
7th November 2015, 09:13 PM
Hey guys. Newbie pilot here again.
Just wanted to say I've been busy the last few sessions, but I'll try to get back next Friday ^^

terra-wrists
14th November 2015, 06:49 PM
nice session last night with the gang :)

Snakenator1
14th November 2015, 07:15 PM
Spreading love and hugs through the chat, before annihilating each other, I love Friday nights :D

terra-wrists
15th November 2015, 03:15 PM
yep, geeky hermits like us have something to do now, come friday night lol

terra-wrists
21st November 2015, 10:49 AM
Last nite was cool :) see you next friday hopefully.

stin
4th December 2015, 10:14 AM
Good news is l will be playing tonight after l dropped off my wife's work for her night shift. :-)

Stevie :-)

TheConzio
4th December 2015, 01:25 PM
Ok I've waited long enough - I'll get up to play for today's session (and for real this time lol), I'm having wipeout withdrawals :P 8pm GMT right?
It'll be good to see some faces again :)

Snakenator1
4th December 2015, 01:36 PM
@Stin - WOOP! It'll to be great see you on the circuits again my friend.
@Conzio - Yup 8pm GMT, will also be awesome to see you again.

You can join us in the chatroom as well "Dat Wipeout game", if you don't have it then we will invite you two to it ;) see you then!

Knux_Chaotix
4th December 2015, 02:29 PM
I may be along for a bit tonight ^_^ Need to see how Im feeling

J.666
4th December 2015, 06:52 PM
Ready for the friday night fun! :g

TheConzio
4th December 2015, 07:16 PM
Our power has gone out! (best timing ay)

It's currently 4am so I'll wait it out for a bit before going back to sleep, if there's no luck I'll have to try this again another time :)

Update: We're back baby

stin
6th December 2015, 09:27 AM
Thank you for the races on Friday night there, alot of familiar players and plenty of banters, brilliant night! :D

I started from 4pm to midnight and up at 6am to 4pm, eerr...too much wipeout lol

stevie:)

nu9get
6th December 2015, 04:48 PM
Ready for the friday night fun! :g

lol lsdre, you wear a helmet but you should worry about how close you are from the screen

*bleeding eyes*

J.666
6th December 2015, 05:15 PM
Is for the ultimate racing experience :g

terra-wrists
18th December 2015, 02:02 PM
We Fly... tonight!!!

http://img05.deviantart.net/fcf1/i/2011/025/4/9/wipeout_pure_logo_by_toolboxio-d380ao0.png

Cipher
19th December 2015, 05:31 AM
And flew we did, ggs everybody :)

Cipher

stinkleroy
24th December 2015, 06:14 PM
Sorry for my absence in this thread of late, I've been having some issues keeping up with my duties.

I would just like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and say that the last few months of doing this has been really a wonderful thing. I'm so happy to know you all :) Anyway, I was thinking of jumping online tomorrow night, probably quite late in the day, for a mini flyabout. Not sure if anyone will join as it is Christmas day after all but if you guys are around, share a Christmas tipple with me and Marv :)

J.666
25th December 2015, 12:54 PM
l prabably will join.. the christmas festivities aren't going on till late tonight. and duties.... blegh

and does anyone know what a reputation comment is? l had one unread somewhere in this thread but l dunno what's it about :p

ohh and a merry christmas 2 ya all :D

Knux_Chaotix
25th December 2015, 02:31 PM
I think myself and RR will be along again ^_^ Not sure how good our flying will be seeing as the booze is VERY much flowing here XDD

Thane Corrigan
25th December 2015, 03:18 PM
I've missed the last few weekends due to helping my brother move out.

But I should be about for some Xmas Wipeout tonight, what with Festive spirit and all that (along with various other spirits, if you get my meaning :P)

Snakenator1
25th December 2015, 04:38 PM
Snake shall join as well, make room for the birthday boy too lol ^_~

ALovelyLilith
7th January 2016, 11:20 PM
I haven't set up my HD PVR yet. I should do that now so I can video Wipeout all day :)
Time to play Wipeout for real lol

nu9get
8th January 2016, 02:56 PM
I haven't set up my HD PVR yet. I should do that now so I can video Wipeout all day :)
Time to play Wipeout for real lol

i'm going to set it up too, dunno if i'll buy elgato or roxio.
btw, nice to see you are back on the tracks, join next lobbies :)

stinkleroy
15th January 2016, 01:35 PM
I'll be around tonight as usual but not sure how long I will last as I'm out of medication ;p Hope to see you guys there

Oh and happy almost 6 month anniversary lol, I'm glad we have kept this going for so long and that Fridays are now the time I most look forward to :)

Snakenator1
15th January 2016, 11:35 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it this time guys, I've been severely ill since Tuesday and I've spent the day resting. But already on the recovery as I speak :P
Will try to make it next week, fingers crossed.

Dylan061997
16th January 2016, 12:19 AM
KR has still the chat i don't know how but really don't INVITE HIM EVER AGAIN really guys if you had KR in your friends list don't do it

nu9get
18th January 2016, 12:53 PM
loool why? he's a quite good fella :D

Knux_Chaotix
18th January 2016, 02:28 PM
Theres been loads of issues with him and many other players. It was agreed at one point to keep him out the chat because he was being pretty rude to say the least.

terra-wrists
18th January 2016, 05:59 PM
Sorry guys but I broke a tooth due to a wisdom tooth pushing through and double trouble another is pushing through on the other side as well, I'm in a lot of pain and the bloody dentist hasnt got an appt until Feb... so yeah, last four days have been like impossible.

Hopefully race you all once my wisdom teth are dealt with.

Stay fast. And hairy :D

J.666
20th January 2016, 10:12 AM
ahh poor mosh.. *gives extra painkillers to mosh