Thread: PSP Crash Bug.

Unhappy PSP Crash Bug.

Hi there.
    I haven't been playing PURE for a while now because of a bug which freezes the game whenever i finish the Assertion Tournament. I've managed to complete it in Rapier, but anything higher than that and the game will completely freeze as soon as i complete the final track of the tournament.
    Is there anyway to fix this problem?
    I really want to complete this Game 100% but I need to complete Assertion to unlock the rest of the game.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I don't know if this can help but the PSP crashed on me a few times while playing descension tournaments, usually at the end of tracks 10 to 12. I realised I could avoid this bug by waiting a few seconds each time a stats screen ("stats screen", yeah?) appeared, before pressing any button to go to the next screen.
    If you want to PM me your profile I could play the ascension tournament and tell you if it went right or wrong.

PSN ID
    Silverstream001

Unhappy PSP Crash Bug

Sounds to me as if it's a bug on your copy. I'm no expert on PSP discs but it may be scratched slightly and this has caused a freeze during the ascension tournament. If it continuously does it, I'd recommend getting a cheap replacement copy of eBay; my copy has never frozen on me at any stage, and it is very new.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

A possible solution for you :
    store & copy your dl packs into your pc first.
    get them again into your MS but try to respect this order : first gamma pack then delta, classique2 & Omega.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by guillaume View Post
    I don't know if this can help but the PSP crashed on me a few times while playing descension tournaments, usually at the end of tracks 10 to 12. I realised I could avoid this bug by waiting a few seconds each time a stats screen ("stats screen", yeah?) appeared, before pressing any button to go to the next screen.
    If you want to PM me your profile I could play the ascension tournament and tell you if it went right or wrong.
    Hey!
    thanks for the replies.
    I haven't played it for so long that i actually had forgotten which tournament i couldn't finish, its actually Descension. Its a pain in the arse too because its a long tournament and it crashes on the very last event.
    I will try to do what you did and wait a few seconds.
    If that doesn't work I'll try downloading the packs again as mentioned.
    Thanks again guys!

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Odd, my PSP crashes totally at random during the game, most of the time its post race the first button press crashes it, rarely it crashes mid race I only remember two occasions