Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Always there to get pleasure for people

Simply outstanding man.
    Exceptional skills and even on every track! I have been on par with you on a few tracks (Talons Reach, Sagarmatha, Phenitia Park, Spilskinanke) years ago, but I never performed that great with such a variety.
    Truly inspiring, thanks a lot!

Tora_2097

(need to play wo 2097 now...)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

damn if you ve got the same skills for racing than for doing your awesome project, i can be shitty scared by you

ehi man, you're awesome, I searched a lot for in game videos of wipeout 2097
    I liked your SR movie so much that I decided to make another audio montage with some of my favourites tracks; I don't have the sound effects to mix though, so it would be really great if you could upload them, or send them by email (pseudolongino@alice.it)
    another neat thing that you could do would be to repeat those tracks in which you bumped (valparaiso and odessa key I think), in order to make a perfect run of wipeout 2097, whaddya think? (although it would lose the human touch...)

I did it anyway, thanks to the effects found online
    now it is much better...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

I add you to my msn buddie list if you want them but it seems you got them finally.
    héhéh the music fits perfectly to my racing skill ( the French Flying Touch ) but i can understand you wanna change it

Hope it's not rap or heavy metal you put with .... sacrilege

Hey Arnaud, I wonder what device you used to steer your ships. Is it a NegCon maybe? Once I realised that a D-Pad is of no good use once you are in Rapier or even Phantom I got myself a V3 Racing wheel and spent numerous hours to customize it for exactly my needs. I used a midpoint tolerance of only 2 degrees and a range from -16 to +16 from maximum left to maximum right. Airbrakes on right thumb, weapons on left.