Thread: Coolest PURE moments!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

@ Jioruji Derako:

That moment on Sol 2 could have been made better. All you had to do was a barrel roll and you'd get a near-turbo sized speed boost on top.

Quote Originally Posted by thug4life
    racing in vineta k and having 5 of the 8 ships destroyed

****ing crazy
    Wow. How did that happen? The most ships I've ever had destroyed was at Sol 2 when FEISAR, AG Systems and Medevil all went out.

Quote Originally Posted by Airrider
    ...my first kill using Plasma. Course, I couldn't see it 'cuz right afterwards, I passed the guy...
    Sure, you usually don't see kills other than yourself unless you stop to watch it. I've only seen one kill, and that was one of an AI destroying another AI on Citta Nuova.

...outrunning my first quake was really cool, and lapping another AI craft for the first time really made me grin

Timezone
    GMT -5

Yeah, barrel-rolling was the last thing on my mind at the time. I was just happy to make it back onto the track... if I ever get to pull that stunt off again, I'll make sure to do that.
    Nowadays, I stick to the smaller wall-ramps, such as the on in manor top (just before the 90-degree turns section). I can normally jump that pretty easily.

Oh, and one more trick I sometimes pull of is on the Chenghou Project track (there's a small wall-ramp there too that I like to hit too, but that's beside my point). Chenghou Project has one of the best jumps in the game, that gigantic cliff-face drop... if you pull off a barrel-roll, then pull your craft's nose up hard, when you hit the ground (if you're lucky) you'll go right into a massive wheelie (is it still called a wheelie of your craft has no wheels?). I think once I went overboard on one of the faster speed classes and flipped my craft over backwards...

G.O.>

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Airrider1

On another note, I have had decidely UN-cool PurE moments when I try the wall-riding stunt in enclosed areas (i.e. tunnels, etc.) I tend to simply bog down, flop over, and flip belly-up.

The Chenghou Projects jumps are pretty fun to go at. I take pride in linking together barrel-rolls...

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Aaaaahhh WOAOUW!!!

Playing PURE together with asayyeah in the same room (for like 4 days). That were some hot races. The most intense races i ever had, superb! Thanks again Arnaud for visiting me, C U soon in Le Havre.

Great greetings Mad-Ice

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

I remember one great moments we did with a severe laugh from me ...the way we went out together on the open area of SOL2 was a serious kick-ass laughing moment ... having no weapons to throw to Mad , i decided to sideshift when he was on my right side pushing him out but also me with him

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Default From Yala in Kenya

Yeah i also remember a lot of races on phamtom class. Racing 4 laps in first position with asayyeah breathing in my neck. Very, very intense. Everytime i thought: Yes, yes i am going to win, and in the last few seconds he beat me with a well aimed rocket or a well placed bomb, and ok i admit, sometimes the tension was too big so i hit the wall in the last curve. That were the days!!!