Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the heck!? Birds at Phenitia??!

Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

Birds? Thats a nice effect, but how can they fly off like that? I saw birds in Pure's Vineta K though once, but not on the track.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Don't forget Ubermall! Probably some seagulls attracted by the french fries lying on the food court's floor

Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

Actually, the birds I saw were seagulls flying around the cruise ship at the first corner of VK. I havent seen Ubermall.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Dist: you don't need to quote the previous response in its entirity when it's a really short one. Context makes it pretty clear that you were responding to me. You should save that for quoting a post that's older than two or three, or when the post is very large and you respond to a specific snippet.

Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

Ok, but since it was a Wip3out thread, and I was talking about birds in Pure. R there birds at PortaKora in all WOs?

i have deleted the quote. please read the guidelines about this. there is a section of them just for quotes.

------------------

Porto Kora exists [until Pure] only in WO3, so the birds should be there in all the original versions of it. at least four of them, probably

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Talking about birds...

Don't forget the pretty ' rainbow ' bird who crosses sometimes Valparaiso's track ( near the left fall at the beginning)
    Few years ago i can't stand it anymore : when i finish a lap with the ' perfect lap ' banner just in middle of your eyes and when you add that ' silly ' bird who crosses the track at the same moment ...that was too much

Timezone
    GMT + 5.5

A rainbow cow crossing the track would be much worse, at least its only a bird.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

You should ask the designers from ' Paris Hair ' to re-look in that way Valparaiso with your damn rainbow cow: don't count on me for playing that :