Thread: Table Top Racing: World Tour (and what next?)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    UnleashSonic

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Burcombe View Post
    Hey there Wipeout people - just thought I'd give you a quick update...(coming for PS4, PC Steam, XBO)

Table Top Racing: World Tour is almost done and there's a great preview here....

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/n...ad-a-Baby.html

...but what I'm really thinking about is "what next?" and a VR Wipeout-style game is VERY appealing to me right now - so much you can do with that experience...
    ...would you want something like that to go Early Access, cross-platform play and would you trust Playrise Digital in making it? I don't think I'd want to do kickstarter...Let me know your thoughts.

Nick
    Hi Nick,

I enjoy TTR for what it is but find it frankly a little unambitious. I've only played a couple hours and like it but would love a WipEout-esque game, or even an actual WipEout if you can get Sony to licence it out

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

When you get into the latter races, it gets quite challenging, especially those bloody Drift events.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Maybe we can start designing TTR/Micro Machines style teams, weapons and/or tracks for BNG/SSGX, with the weapons and teams being exclusive to the tracks. I'd play it.

I wonder... do you think the recent influx of AG Racing Games is going to get Sony's attention?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

We could only hope.
    If they have stealthy asked a independent to make a WO game, I think the gaming industry is so fractured into smaller independent studios currently, that news of anybody working on it would have been picked up and exposed by those in the know.
    If only for the reasons the other gaming houses would be asking, "How are they surviving without putting any product out" ?
    News would have surely leaked by now.

Timezone
    GMT -3
    PSN ID
    BrunoGatts

Quote Originally Posted by Amaroq Dricaldari View Post
    Maybe we can start designing TTR/Micro Machines style teams, weapons and/or tracks for BNG/SSGX, with the weapons and teams being exclusive to the tracks. I'd play it.
    Erm... Honestly I dunno if it would fit... Probably not?

Quote Originally Posted by Amaroq Dricaldari View Post
    I wonder... do you think the recent influx of AG Racing Games is going to get Sony's attention?
    With the advent of WipEout Omega Collection? Maybe. But that'd be too much hope.