Thread: Even the AI has problems...

PSN ID
    Ziz528

Exclamation Even the AI has problems...

So, while trying to get more gold medals today, I noticed some of the AI (and the autopilot at that) having problems with certain corners (may only be Phantom class):
    The hairpin on Chenghou Project
    The 90* turn after the jump on Blue Ridge
    Pretty much all of Citta Nuova Do not use the autopilot on the undulating 90* corners if you value your life/race
    The hairpins on Sebenco Climb, notably the one before the descending straight

I think that's it, but it is rather hilarious seeing a pileup as the AI hit the apex wall of a corner and flying past on the outside

On a different note, who else shits themselves when they hear "Missile" immediately followed by "Quake" when you're approaching the open section on Sol 2?

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

Yes, I've noticed it on Chenghou Project. It's great.

Quote Originally Posted by trackripper View Post
    On a different note, who else shits themselves when they hear "Missile" immediately followed by "Quake" when you're approaching the open section on Sol 2?
    Everybody!
    Shields don't protect against quakes in Pure, so you're pretty much finished if you're on an open section like Sol2.

PSN ID
    Ziz528

I was 1st on the last lap and I heard that, with some crazy sideshifting and framerate lag I actually managed to stay on the track
    I'm so happy, managed to get gold on SR Citta Nuova Phantom Now for that time trial... -__-"

PSN ID
    stin_wz

That is known as asa`s double combo!! but luckily, I normally managed to win like around 70% success rate again to these guys on Sol2

stevie

PSN ID
    jesse9705

I don't know how i got gold in every phantom race '-_- i can't get them again..ughhh....