Thread: Goteki 45

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Flint Fandango, I agree every word of your post, because after hours and hours of playing I've totally changed my opinion about G45 in Wip3out: awesome ship!

Quote Originally Posted by Flint Fandango View Post
    Stats are smoke and mirror, the handling of this ship is fantastic and in combination with the look and the possibility of hyperthrust it´s simply incommensurable!
    This is absolutely true.
    In Wip3out the hyper-thrust is very useful (I want it again in one of the next games - finally, after the good news of yesterday, I can write "next game" about WipEout - !), perfect for a ship like Goteki45: slow but not too slow (), great handling and good thrust, excellent shield.
    After hours and hours of playing I'm sure that Goteki45 is not average: don't forget that a "3" stat in Wip3out is a medium/good stat, and this can be compared as an "8" stat in Pulse/HD: in fact, Auricom has all on 3/5 in Wip3out, Mirage (the actual team that has the old-way Auricom style, all feels good without any sacrifice in every point) has all on 8/10 in Pulse/HD.
    G45 has 2 stats at "3": therefore, is well balanced .
    The most underrated and uncomprendehended ship of the game.

In these days I've started to play Piranha, another underrated ship by myself: very fast, more than Assegai and Auricom that have the same top speed, easy to handle.
    Average accelleration and weak shield makes it very challenging, I love it!
    Last edited by XpanDrome2097; 27th January 2011 at 10:19 PM.