Thread: Tattoo help

Timezone
    GMT + 2

Default Tattoo help

Hi all

Of all the games in the series my love for 2097 is the most enduring.

I would like to get a few tattoos in honour of the game. I need some advice/assistance in planning these out though.

I've found the 5 logos of the teams online however they were rather low in resolution. I've made them black and white because I have very dark skin and don't want them looking odd. I've attached the designs.

Do any of you have better resolution team logos I can use as tattoo templates?

If you guys have any good design suggestions please let me know. I don't want colour tattoos though. Currently I'm leaning towards the 5 logos but if you guys have any images that really capture the essence of the game I would consider it.

Also I'm undecided on the placement of the tattoos on my body. I have a muscular body and maintain 12% bodyfat throughout the year so no killer abs though. I'm leaning towards my thighs or arms. Chest would be really cool but I can't fit all 5 on my chest.

No rush with this though, wanna really think this through. Haven't discussed this with my fiance but she should be fine with it I think - she knows I adore the game.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Flat; 24th June 2010 at 08:04 PM.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

All the logos are brilliant and why not use colour and the rest are excellent but which fav craft you love? and use it wisely!

I have my own tattoo as WipeoutZone on my arm for three years now and I`m pretty proud of it.

stevie

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

My personal favorite out of that selection of design is the Piranha...

AG Systems second best...

Timezone
    GMT + 2

Quote Originally Posted by stin View Post
    All the logos are brilliant and why not use colour and the rest are excellent but which fav craft you love? and use it wisely!

I have my own tattoo as WipeoutZone on my arm for three years now and I`m pretty proud of it.

stevie

Like I said I have rather dark skin. From colour tattoos I've seen on dark skin I've noticed the colour never looks right. To me it looks like a colour picture on an lcd screen with its backlight not working. I would love to have colour but if it's not gonna be dull instead of vibrant then I would rather go for the striking effect of a plain black logo.

I love Piranha, I worked hard to unlock it after reading about it online and it didn't dissapoint. I want to get the whole set though, any ideas on placement? I'm thinking of resizing them so each of them end up filling up 7cm x 7cm of space each.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    JayMinerFan

Just use one. Or make them tiny enough to fit in a grid at one location. I'd go for the left shoulder, myself.