Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What tracks are you best at?

Timezone
    GMT -6

Quote Originally Posted by Chill View Post
    @ darkstaruav: cool name...
    Haha, thank you. It comes from an Unmanned Air Vehicle called Darkstar, built by Lockheed Martin. Unfortunately, the project turned out to be a failure. "The Department of Defense terminated DarkStar in January 1999, after determining the UAV was neither aerodynamically stable nor meeting cost and performance objectives."-Wikipedia

Cool looking plane though...

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Dusk118

My best track is Odessa Keys in the Classic 2 League on Flash. My best Time Trial lap is 29:35.

PSN ID
    anderkovver

Red face

My best track was sokana (wo64) i did a lap in 30.1 ....is there anybody who knows if there is anybody who have a better time.... i wonder since 1999 thanks guys ....oh i did it in phantom....in pure i liked vinita k
    Last edited by anderkovver; 7th March 2009 at 10:52 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Dusk118

Um, this is Pure, not WO64. What's your best track on Pure?

PSN ID
    GreenPhazon

I used to be great at Ubermall and Sebenco on Pure. Then I lost my Pure UMD and when I got into HD... it wasn't pretty.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

I used to be good at Citta Nuova... well... till I stopped practising...

You used to rock at Citta Nuova, it`s true For this player, against you and Arnaud, it was just a matter of watching the gap increase by 2 seconds a lap and waiting for one of you to be eliminated. For me the most exciting thing about such a race was trying to guess who it was.

Mandrashee VR was my "home track". I think "unbeatable" is the word I`m searching for

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Mandrasshee, "unbeaten"?, actually you wrong about that one! , I did beat you on that one

stevie

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JuiceStickers

Check out this old thread!!

I perfer racing on the gamma tracks. Staten is a smooth easy ride with a few intersting BR's. Exostra is a little more difficult and has a much faster pace then staten. Then things start getting a little more intresting on Ubermall. More technical then Exostra or Staten, Ubermall requires a ship with a little more accel.(I perfer the Goteki myself). There's some pretty fast BR's here as well. And the cherry on the ice cream is probably my favorite technical course ever, Sebenco Peak. Not exactly a well liked track around here, I simply loved it...once I learned how to fly on it, of course. Although it doesn't have alot of BR oppurtunities, you can still travel decently fast on this course. The real thrill comes when you perform that first perfect lap on phantom.
    Super fun tracks, love to see them again in the future.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I haven't played pure for a long time now, but back in the days I guess I was best at Chengou Project, Iridia, Sebenco Climb and all Classic 2 Tracks (except Altima maybe). Racing the Classic 1 tracks usually resulted in an utter disaster (contender eliminated) for me though...

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Pure was a visual masterpiece, the track I was best at was the probably the easiest in the game - was the 123KLAN track, it was DLC.

I sucked quite badly on a lot of the tracks though, BR's were new to me and it wasn't until Pulse that I'd mastered them.

Timezone
    GMT -7

Default Track I'm Best At

I don't think I hold a particularly fast time on this track compared to others out there, but I'd say I'm best at Khara Descent in Delta league. I'm counting the track I'm best at as being the track I swap paint with the walls the least often on. My best phantom (NTSC-A version of Pure) time on Khara Descent is 20.62 in a team Triakis ship.

My favorite tracks btw are Citta Nuova, Sinucit, Khara Descent, and Blue Ridge (despite me whining about it in an earlier post).

Alan Campbell

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Favourite!!!, well, that`s a hard one for me!

Khara Descent!!!! (NTSC-A version of Pure), I just decided to play on that version!!!

stevie