Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Most Hated Track

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Barrel Rolls, Citta Nuova... dude, you're not serious!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

In fact...yes

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

There will be too many ad panels though

It's going to be worse than Chengou and Sebenco online

The poor lady announcer won't be able to breathe in!

Timezone
    GMT + 8

Quote Originally Posted by stin View Post
    shitta nova
    lol'd hard!

Anyway, I now have a pet hate for Karbonis. You know when you dig an old pair of shoes out, put them on and they're like 3 sizes too small? That's how I feel about Karbonis.
    I probably need to play it some more, but I seem to BONK off every wall at any speed above Vector.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Well, I just finished "Descension tournament" in rapier with first place on all tracks... EXCEPT Citta Nuova where I lost 5 points!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

EDIT : finished it in Phantom just after, but a bit harder (I got blowed on Blue Ridge...) ... Delta and Omega packs to finish and I start Pulse
    Last edited by Temet; 16th April 2009 at 02:23 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc

Crapitta Nuova definitely, extra stupid bumpy corners in those tunnel sections...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

i honestly cant stand the ubermall track in pure...it just doesnt have a flow to it for me. i love it in HD though...the bigger sense of speed in HD solved my problems with the track somehow haha

PSN ID
    stin_wz

yes, because of sheer sharp turns compare to HD! but I love this track!

stevie

PSN ID
    stoneygate

For me Ubermall (forward) only "made sense" once in HD - but reverse is another matter...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc

Just been racing Ubermall for a few days...this track is my favourite! The last corner is a bitch...hard to master..

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

Blue Ridge!!!
    Looks amazing, but is just impossible for me. I also don't much like racing on Modesto Heights, Vineta K, or Sinicuit. The thing I find with Pure though, is that if I play a track I hate over and over in Free Play until I can race it fairly clean, I like it.
    ...except Blue Ridge.

Contrary to popular opinion, I don't actually mind Shitta - it just seems to need a lot of practice to learn (I'm still on it though btw ). Plus, it has that awesome corner and that turbo shortcut (pulling that with a BR in internal view is just the best thing in Pure ).

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

I was angry a long time with Blue Ridge, because of 1st esse and last serie of turn.
    But I've found nice lines, and since, I like it

Timezone
    GMT -7

I'd have to say Blue Ridge is my least favorite course of all the courses in Wipeout Pure. Part of my hatred of it stems from, well, in the last 90 minutes I've spent driving around it in a Goteki 45, I've managed to complete one perfect lap in Phantom. The second part is the track's mustard yellow color, it just doesn't jive with my aesthetic tastes. Just because I feel like stirring some controversy, my two favorite tracks in the entire game are Citta Nuova and Sinucit.
    - Alan Campbell - Playing the NTSC-A version of Pure.

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

LOL, I like to like most hated tracks too (e.g. Gemini Dam Black and Outpost 7 Black in Pulse. Or Shitta, Sebenco Peak, etc. in Pure).

Blue Ridge is just utterly impossible though, yes. I've never got a perfect lap on it, and don't feel like playing it to improve on it, because I hate it. XD

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JuiceStickers

Definantley Shitta. Simply impossible for me, and not very fun. Had the hardest time on blue ridge when i first started playing pure (which was only one week ago XD) though I love racing it on it now. Great sceneary, and the final turns aren't that difficult when you figure it out.

Timezone
    GMT -7

I'm not sure why I did this, but a few hours ago I decided to go into free play mode and complete 162 laps in phantom around Blue-Ridge... Around the hundredth lap, my opinion of the course started to change. I still think it is by far and away one of the ugliest courses in the game, but driving on it at least doesn't seem to be that bad anymore. I've figured out some odd shortcuts/lines on some of the weird s-turn things that let me go through them without losing too much speed, no more hard, 90 degree, double-airbraked turns to hit the booster pads and avoid the walls. I still run into stuff all the time (5 of the 162 laps I did were perfect, and none of those were below 26 seconds), but I'm no longer losing hope that I'll be able to beat the current record time on Blue Ridge for the North American version of Pure. I might... just might, be starting to enjoy driving around it.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Then, prepare for a long fight, Mad-Ice always defends his pure's records !