Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XL Talons TT phantom....

Default thanks

I can do a 14.8, I'm just inconsistent, getting a 15.1 or a 15.2 and needing to reset the race sucks. Assayeah, the best I got on the first lap is a 15.2 as well. 1:13.9 would be awesome, but it would take some time for you to get it. I think you should give it a shot. Man I wish I could have the lap times not appear on the screen, that just messes me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Old asayyeah
    Just a question: When will you decide to spend much time on next track : sagar? , did you before want to reach 14.7 on a lap or less than 1.16.0 for the race ?

I have been VERY busy lately, but found a bit of time to play sunday and a bit today in the morning, so i gave it a go on sagarmatha as you can see in the tables; man at first my swearing must have echoed along all the mountains in sagarmatha and reached the top of mt. everest ; but now i think im getting the hang of it, my fastest TT lap is 15.8, and my fastest TT 1st lap is 16.7; so i think i can cut a lot of my actual 1:23.0 time; just the inconsistency of just starting to play other track than Talons is in my way

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

15.8 you ve tied one of my favorite laptime ( reached 4 years ago!), just to tell you i 've done recently a 15.9 ( done in the videotape i sent to Al but he can't read it :cry: )
    So many congrats for this high score + this 1.23.0 ( beat me from 0.2 sec damn you are insane good, bud )
    it would be interesting to see if you can catch my other races times from the 6 last tracks ( take your time, , don't be in a hurry to play : : )

Thanks man!, i will try to do the other tracks, as soon as i can give a bit more time to Sagarmatha As much as i would like to play i dont have time lately ;but when you like something you can figure out a bit of time before going to bed