Thread: New member, new times

Default New member, new times

Greetings everyone!

Just wanted to say hi, express my respect towards the exceptionally fast Frenchman (as well as everyone else on the record tables :wink: ) and let you all know that I've posted my single race times for pretty much every course and speed.

See you on the track!

JD

hi Jared, and welcome! it's always good to have an active participant. but don't stop now and fade away; work at it and try to beat those guys! and put in some times on Time Trial mode, too. i find that it teaches me how to race SR mode better

Thanks for the welcome

I hadn't thought about using Time Trial mode to improve things...so I might give it a go!

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Welcome to the site

I had never been a fan of TT mode in any of the games until I started (trying) to use a NegCon... I find it so hard to use in Race mode that I have to play TT now!

Default ...

Umbrella? Umbrella? Well, I intimidated him, but it had
    nothing to do with Umbrella. I just used him for my
    personal purposes, though both you and Barry seemed
    to think I was following orders from Umbrella.

Wesker rocks.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Hi Jared, welcome to the tables ( good times on rapier gare d'europa and odessa keys :wink: )
    You could certainly describe you a bit ( did you use dpad or Neg?, your view, favorite version...
    The 2097/XL pilot'association is really active for the now, post any question you want, you will always find someone to answer you

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Hi White Umbrella!I It's nice to see more people adding times to the 2097/XL tables. Keep them coming. Asayyeah is right, there seems to be quite some competition over the records these days. Plus, Lance is right, too: Do some TT! (And consider the last note as coming from the strictly personal preferences department. ) Even thought he`s got a point indeed in that TT is far better to get to know the tracks a lot better! Well, so far, I guess.

Ben

A bit more info about me, eh?

I only play 2097. I fly cockpit view. Most of the times have been clocked using a stock-standard PS1 original controller (the analogue ones are a bit too heavy and chunky if I were to get really picky). I tend to play through challenge 2, rather than concentrating on doing one track over and over and over.

I'll be 22 later this year. I'm a former Resident Evil nut (RE2 with Leon being the best - go the custom shotgun + magnum). Former Final Fantasy nut also (Now my sister is :roll: ). 2097 is the only racing game I've really gotten into. I used to like story-driven games, but now that I'm busy with university studies, something I can pick up and play, clear and then return-to-real-life suits my current playing style

Anyhow, thanks for the warm welcome