Thread: Art

Unhappy Art

When you get a hold medal, you can click into your 'profile' and view concept art you have unlocked, does anyone know if there's a website with them on? I'd like some as my psp wallpaper, but i cant save them from the game, or find them on the internet anywhere.

i'm currently replaying pure, trying to get all golds, and noticed this the other day too!!!

i don't myself know of any way to get the art, but if anyone else does i'd also be interested. some of it is really good stuff!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    WZ_Task

Yeah, there's a big zip file of all the art files off the EU version somewhere around here.

Nice, i'd like that. If anyone has it, upload it! Rapideshare.com or something
    Share the love.
    Last edited by Task; 29th November 2008 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote

Timezone
    GMT + 2

Oh man, aren’t you guys search for what this site has to offer? Here , http://www.wipeoutzone.com/downloads.php , I found this the first day I ever entered here. It is in the PSP wallpaper section.

lol, thanks Ricanebleu.

i must've been through that page at least a few times, and just skipped this by!

that'll teach me!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Knew I'd found them somewhere the first time, I just didn't remember it was here. Thanks

Thanks a lot Bleu, great help! I never noticed the 'downloads' link ;p silly me.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    eastrain

I have the ones from the addon packs for eu,us,jp, and stealth, if anyone wants them as well

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

That would be awesome, then we would have the whole compilation.

Quote Originally Posted by defor View Post
    I have the ones from the addon packs for eu,us,jp, and stealth, if anyone wants them as well
    Please!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    eastrain

Sorry- in the middle of trying to find where I put the stupid files, at the worst I can re-capture them.