Thread: Sveta's Tigron is nerfed.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Default Sveta's Tigron is nerfed.

I got bored yesterday and decided to do a mock qualifying session in Time Trial mode using all 16 ships on Mandrashee I at 0% upgrade level.

Jann Shlaudecker took pole position with a 32.25, but I was surprised to find out Kirovoski clocked in at just 34.75 - over a full second behind Omarr who did a 33.3. This wasn't the first time I noticed this - I did a similar test at Florion Heights I a month ago and yet again, Sveta was towards the bottom of the list in terms of whose ship went the fastest, well off Omarr's time.

Even if the second pilot ships are, in theory, supposed to be a little off the mark from their teammates, being a full second or two off the pace of your teammate and in the territory of FEISAR and Van-Uber is a bit...well, it's something I'll have to look into further - maybe there's a PAL player who could experiment with this and confirm it?

Something else I learned too - G-Tech are actually pretty damn fast on the easier tracks, doesn't excuse their ugly designs and they're miles behind AG Systems though

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

so, you were bored, right...

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

I must tell you, though, boredom is how I discovered the power of Auricom in WO1.

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Yes RJ g-tech is fast... for a T - mobild advert

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    AG-Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by RJ O'Connell View Post
    I must tell you, though, boredom is how I discovered the power of Auricom in WO1.
    Auri in WO1 is awesome.

Also, Fusion is fun if you can tolerate its quirks... I wanna sit and get into it more once I have time and the attention-span. I always used Auricom and Piranha when I played Fusion, but only because I recognized their names... but I remember when I Was at Al's in April, I tried a few of the other ships and a couple of them were GREAT. One of the ones I liked had these weird airbrakes that lifted up with the hinge toward the tail of the ship... I need to play it again to remember who it was

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

I'll do some more "TT sessions" this weekend and see what I come up with.

(BTW, I'm not wall-riding when goign around corners, yes it's faster but Van-Uber and Piranha can't take it. )

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    AG-Wolf

? wall riding? What do you mean?
    Last edited by Task; 5th October 2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Quotation of previous post removed

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    WZ_Task

In Fusion, it's faster to scrape the outside wall around the turn than to airbrake the turn "properly".
    One of the many reasons we don't care much about Fusion lap time or race time records. 8 )