Thread: How many GB is Wipeout HD?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Colin already diD say that. Twice. Right here in this thread. Where we could all see it. And yet people are still not believing it even though it comes right from the real source, the guy who designed it, the guy who knows. WTF?

PSN ID
    humangoogle -OFW-

Egg, please could you not post any more pictures of Dr Evil? I have a phobia of him/Dr No. That picture made me feel horrible.
    I know It's irrational, but I can't help it.

Thanks in advance,
    Adam

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Lance-> I think you'll notice that each time it is a new user that asks this. So how bout Colin makes a post about everything WipEout HD he said already (No need to say more if he doesn't want to) and you sticky it at the top of this forum. So people will stop asking.

How about new users actually reading something to see what's been discussed instead of making uninformed comments?

Sticky topics that are not updated every day are ignored almost as much as the guidelines.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Chrono11

Does anyone know if HD is going to run on RCA signal? The Bladestorm demo was HD only, which has kinda spooked me for...WO HD.

I can`t believe that it would be HD only. That would be commercial suicide, but I don`t know any more than you, Chrono.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

It's playable on SDTVs as well. Support up to FullHD.

Hey, does anyone know if WipEout HD will run on the PS3? I only ask, because I heard rumours that it will be a simultaneous release on PC, Wii, 360 and gameboy. I've only got dial-up, how long will it take to download? How much is 1Gb anyway? I love the way in WipEout, if you double tap the accelerate button, you can do a wheelie all the way to the first corner, and then hop out to run to your safe house, before nipping to the shops for some milk. Will this wheelie feature be implemented? I hope so, because it would be 4w350M3!
    Last edited by Norfolk'n'Clue; 3rd June 2008 at 12:58 PM.